I will definitely design for this forum.

DominicE

Wow, I'm quite impressed and can see this forum software becoming the next biggest product around. I love all the features it currently has and a lot of potential!

I'm def going to design for this forum software and support it when it is released. I can't wait to see what is next. Will the style system be much better compared to vBulletin 4 (yuck)? I'm sure it will be :)

I'm looking forward to the future of XenForo.
Great job once again Kier and everyone else.

- Dominic

I hope the style system is really good compared to vBulletin 4 (yuck).

I saw a demo of the style system. You will like it a lot.
nod.gif

Wow, I'm quite impressed and can see this forum software becoming the next biggest product around. I love all the features it currently has and a lot of potential!

I'm def going to design for this forum software and support it when it is released. I can't wait to see what is next. Will the style system be much better compared to vBulletin 4 (yuck)? I'm sure it will be :)

I'm looking forward to the future of XenForo.
Great job once again Kier and everyone else.

- Dominic

+1,000,000

Mike and I did a live webcast demo to a handful of people a few hours before the forums went live, so that we would not be the only people in the world who had seen what XenForo can do behind the scenes.

We plan to record a more formal presentation of the same demo and release it at some point.

Sounds great, I look forward to see how the style system will work. :-)

Mike and I did a live webcast demo to a handful of people a few hours before the forums went live, so that we would not be the only people in the world who had seen what XenForo can do behind the scenes.

We plan to record a more formal presentation of the same demo and release it at some point.

Oh the lucky ones ! Plz plz plz do that formal presentation record :)

I do hope its not similar to the stylevar system of vB4. I wonder if the current developers of Xenforo had conceptualized/recommended the current vB4 stylevar system which is causing so many problems for vB users.

I concur, it looked like something style developers will enjoy. And I wish I could say more!

What's your favourite imported beer or other beverage? Do you like chocolate? Ever think about a trip to Hawaii?

I do hope its not similar to the stylevar system of vB4. I wonder if the current developers of Xenforo had conceptualized/recommended the current vB4 stylevar system which is causing so many problems for vB users.
I doubt it, since Floris says it's something we'll like, and obviously he likes it.

Top Bottom