I promise you're going to love this thread.

:( Why? Is it because I happened to get the fortune cookie that reminded me of a person who actually said that HERE?

Ahh...It was Mr. Floris.

It was Kier, I merely used it as a reference. It's an old vBulletin related thing.

The meme just owned you.

Good things did not come to those who waited since vBulletin 3. Since XenForo has nothing do with vBulletin.

But I think it's awesome you had that cookie, and linked it with the quote I made a while ago on this board.

You said 'you're going to love this thread' I responded by saying I'd changed my stance on the need for a dislike button. That is nowhere close to derailing, but I guess apples can be oranges sometimes?
The least you could have said was something positive, like "Whoa. Nice find!" Like a few people already have said.

There's a saying, Forsaken: "If you got nothing nice to say, don't say anything."
It was Kier, I merely used it as a reference. It's an old vBulletin related thing.

The meme just owned you.
Ah! I had forgotten that it was Mr. Darby who started the meme. Bah!

It's still a good find.

The least you could have said was something positive, like "Whoa. Nice find!" Like a few people already have said.

There's a saying, Forsaken: "If you got nothing nice to say, don't say anything."
I think you're the one that hasn't let history go, as you took my post much more serious than it was meant.

But its not like I don't post like that on a lot of other threads as well :rolleyes:.

You said 'you're going to love this thread' I responded by saying I'd changed my stance on the need for a dislike button. That is nowhere close to derailing, but I guess apples can be oranges sometimes?
Not rocket science; you said I'd love something, I said I've changed my stance on a dislike button (which I was against for the most part).

Don't know if you're assuming I have some vendetta (which I don't as I make it clear if I dislike someone, and I normally do not start a conflict unless they're doing something I really cannot stand ignoring), or that I'm trying to get a rise out of you or something, as that isn't the case.

LOL Forsaken, it is good to see you fighting with folks other than me man !!!

You guys settle down before you ruin my opportunity to post more Shakira photos by getting this thing closed down !!

Ah what the hell, how about some Elle MacPherson so you kids can see how good we had it when we were your age !!
Elle_MacPherson_11.webp

LOL Carlos, you said we would like this thread, I am getting a few laughs now along with my beers.
like =/= love. I thought.
Not rocket science; you said I'd love something, I said I've changed my stance on a dislike button (which I was against for the most part).
But, wanting a dislike button [usually] means you really don't LIKE the person or the thread. This thread was supposed to be a light-hearted fun thread where everyone would have that "ah ha! I see what you did there." kind of conversation. That was my aim.

You didn't say it out loud, but your post infers it.

So, your negativity affected my mood and felt it was derailed. Alas, I guess I'm going to let go here.

Sorry, I'm a convicted 'like abuser' who can't like your posts Carlos !!

Ask that old bloke Kier about it !!

Maybe the Xenforo troll club will throw some 'likes' your way man !!

Don't know about that....

images
images

To be honest pretty women what are not celebrities can be found everywhere. Even in the boonies. I have found if there isn't anything in common such as interest, activities, or view points pretty can get boring fairly fast. I need a little more than that.

Now those that need to flaunt it are a little less interesting to me. If the girl next door has a brain she is much more interesting to me than a pretty picture to look at. Now if she will map caves, do 300 mile + backpacking trips, or climbs mountains that is a plus :)

This is the 'greatest worst thread' in the history of web forums Carlos....

Congratulations, the members have accepted you into the Xenforo troll club !!

If the girl next door has a brain she is much more interesting to me than a pretty picture to look at. Now if she will map caves, do 300 mile + backpacking trips, or climbs mountains that is a plus :)

They all have brains if they are alive, some just function better than others.

You like the outdoor type, but one who has indoor plumbing is a plus in my book !!

Top Bottom