The "I promise to buy a license, guaranteed" Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Floris

Yeah .. I had to go there

This thread is for those who hereby promise - regardless of pricing - that they will invest in a license within 3 months of it being released.

It's that simple. A guaranteed purchase, for whatever your motivation might be; because you want to convert away from product_x, or to support Kier/Mike, or because you want to just play with it.

Personally I do not care if you think 'I can not promise that, I need to know the price first', etc. It just means you can't make the promise. That's fine. We all differ.

Getting one for free does not count, obviously. I am talking about a solid investment.

I know a lot of people might get one, based on pricing, maybe will invest, if they can get it cheaper, or if they can get it for free, they might use it. But this thread is for those, like me, who already are convinced they will at least invest into one license, paying in full, and are willing to promise that :)

I'm going to close this thread now, as I think it has drifted inexorably away from its original intended topic, but I will reiterate my earlier statement:

I think everyone needs to take a step back here and cool down a little.

Personally, I don't see anything inherently wrong with Floris' question of who would buy XenForo right now, based solely on what you have seen so far.

There are plenty of boards elsewhere on the web where you can attack each other for perceived reasons of sycophancy or whatever else, but I don't want to see it here.

If you believe that a post is bad or unfit to remain on public view, then report it and allow the staff to deal with it. If you simply disagree with the post, then reply constructively, stating the reasons for your disagreement without insulting the person with whom you disagree.

If you can't do either of these things, then don't post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom