I don't know how Kier and Mike keep up with all of this.

Probably just a css background image value instead of just a color.
I was thinking it was a user customizable thing like Google's homepage :)

he mentioned earlier the image for header is the dev board, good way to make sure you're in the right place :p

He said that that header is just to remind him of where he's at (local development installation vs live installation).
Ah, you guys are too quick! :p

He's running 4 screens. TH2G is pretty crap for going hi-res :p
I only have 2 screens plus MBP's built in screen. If I can hunt down another screen, then I'd have 4 screens too... But I think the campus' XP image have some weird configuration which causes bottleneck problems... its semi-laggy even without the external monitors plugged in... so some times it is even slower trying to push those 2 externals on top of the built in one. Maybe I'll do my own re-install later to get better performance out of it...

There is certainly a caffeine factor involved, but there's no way Mike and I could do what we're doing if we did not have our prior experience to rely upon, both in software development and community management and fostering.

That said, I'm surviving on around four hours' sleep per night, I haven't had a shave for five days and I the last time I put on shoes was more than two weeks ago.

eek, maybe a project log/script is in order to submit suggestions for tracking ?

Barefoot, beardy and smelly developers to the rescue!!

Actually I managed to have a shave and a shower and a shave today, woohoo!

I'm proud of you. Is it so busy in your life atm that you can't wash yourself every day? :confused:

Why are 2 shaves good for? :P

Top Bottom