I don't know how Kier and Mike keep up with all of this.

You sure about that ;) I've seen plenty Welsh people who could drink my friends and I under the table :p

I think that is a given. We Welsh are born with a Song in our lungs, Rugby in our hearts and Beer in our belly...

I used to say Fire in our belly, but that has switched to somewhere else after a few too many curries...

:D

Perhaps, but I'm far more productive with my full setup that I could ever be on a laptop, and they tend not to like you setting up four massive displays on their coffee tables ;)

all-four-displays-png.361

Not likely ;)

Kier, you need a TripleHead2Go like me. I got one on campus, and I can attach 3 external DVI monitors to my MacBook Pro there :) Still, I don't think coffee shops would love you taking up that much space unless you tip very very generously though :p

Edit:
Also, did anyone else notice Kier's forum header have an image instead of blue? I wonder where's the setting for that one...

He's running 4 screens. TH2G is pretty crap for going hi-res :P

he mentioned earlier the image for header is the dev board, good way to make sure you're in the right place :P

Kier, you need a TripleHead2Go like me. I got one on campus, and I can attach 3 external DVI monitors to my MacBook Pro there :) Still, I don't think coffee shops would love you taking up that much space unless you tip very very generously though :p

Edit:
Also, did anyone else notice Kier's forum header have an image instead of blue? I wonder where's the setting for that one...

He said that that header is just to remind him of where he's at (local development installation vs live installation).

Top Bottom