I don't know how Kier and Mike keep up with all of this.

Hahaha, the pressure's off? The pressure's never with a three year old and a six month old in the house!
You can concentrate on this under those circumstances? I cant and no matter that mine are 5 and 3 years old, they rock the house without mercy...

You can concentrate on this under those circumstances? I cant and no matter that mine are 5 and 3 years old, they rock the house without mercy...

Being able to concentrate through the constant noise and interruptions is an acquired skill - and one I've not quite mastered yet.

Hahaha, the pressure's off? The pressure's never with a three year old and a six month old in the house!

Oh I know that feeling... well I don't have the 6month year old but the three year old is enough... Those 10min you sit back to take a break and 10seconds in you hear "Daddy!" lol

I hear they have free wifi in some of these new fang-dangled coffee emporiums...

Ha Ha... Problem would be travelling there and they like to kick you out after a few days... think Kier may need to put shoes on for that trip too...

I hear they have free wifi in some of these new fang-dangled coffee emporiums...
Perhaps, but I'm far more productive with my full setup that I could ever be on a laptop, and they tend not to like you setting up four massive displays on their coffee tables ;)

all-four-displays-png.361

... think Kier may need to put shoes on for that trip too...
Not likely ;)

... think Kier may need to put shoes on for that trip too...

Not likely ;)

Ha Ha fair enough :D... I very rarely put shoes or socks on anyway... Most the time just popping out of the house for 10min so just slip some saddles (flip-flops) on, not the best way to drive (especially when you drive like me) but it is quick and easy and convenient.

P.S. Nice setup you got going on there :D

Meh, not really. What's so dodgy about it?

Guess you live in a part of Reading that I haven't visited then... I used to spend a lot of time in Wokingham and Reading city centre and personally wouldn't have walked around barefoot :)

Plus it is illegal to drive barefoot in the UK... Flip-flops are frowned upon but they are legal :P

Meh, not really. What's so dodgy about it?
I guess it depends on what area. I used to live in Tilehurst (the good part) many years ago (secondary school age) then moved up to Whitchurch Hill (above Pangbourne) before I went away to Uni, so I know the area quite well

I certainly wouldn't go barefoot around the Whitley area or Cemetery Junction...

I used to spend a lot of time in Wokingham and Reading city centre and personally wouldn't have walked around barefoot :)

I currently live in Wokingham - apart from the dodgy pub at the station, its a really nice area.

Top Bottom