HTC Evo

Yeah; I saw that feature was highlighted on the site...I'm curious as to how well it works, though, especially if I were to say names, etc. It would be a nice feature for sending a message on the fly, though (faster than typing it). :)
Safer too, if you're driving. The saleslady at Sprint demo'd it for us, using a few different names. It typed them correctly and sent it on its way.

Sprint has a big event happening on February 7th. You might want to hold off until that announcement. The EVO has been out since June, so there are likely a few new phones in the pipeline. The EVO Shift 4G is nice, but it's a smaller display.
Really? Is there a site where I can read about this?

I'm with AT&T, but wanting to move to Sprint. I LOVE my iPhone tho and didn't want to lose it so have stayed with AT&T. But the service now is making moving a necessity.
I went to Sprint today to see what I could get to compare to my iPhone and she whipped out this HTC Evo. I LOVE it.
As recommended on Twitter, I'd suggest getting as much 'hands-on' time with an Android phone first before making the switch from an iPhone. Try to do some of the same tasks that you do on a daily basis to get a feel for the differences.

There is also another alternative not mentioned yet.... if quality of service is the problem, ride out your AT&T contract and consider an iPhone with Verizon (will be available middle of February). Personally I would wait until late this year to see what Apple announces in regards to an iPhone 5. You wouldn't want to switch networks now and then be stuck in a contract with VZW if they end up having a newer iPhone available in 6~ months or so.

Hello Peggy,

if you want move to other Provider i prefer VZM or T-Mobile

you iphone it's work with T-Mobile

also you can get the best Android phones from VZM or T-Mobile

Best Regards,
Lazorde

Thanks everyone.
*sigh* decisions, decisions...
Let's narrow down those decisions a bit.... :p You mentioned the service quality is the issue; it is an immediate issue that needs fixing yesterday or is it something that you can put up with for a while yet?

Let's narrow down those decisions a bit.... :p You mentioned the service quality is the issue; it is an immediate issue that needs fixing yesterday or is it something that you can put up with for a while yet?
Yep I can put up with it for a few months, if need be.

I kind of decided last night to stay with my iPhone for a while, which means staying with AT&T.
I'm due for an upgrade in June, think I'll go for the iPhone4.

Peggy, i was an iphone-3gs user but disgusted with Apple's attitude about faulty antenna on iphone 4. first they said theres nothing wrong, then they said other phones like droid, blackberry ..etc has the same problem too, then they kind of admitted and tried to give away free covers, instead of calling the phones and fix the problem (or basically just say sorry).

I was always dreaming about android and bought samsung i9000 and you cant even compare with iphone, it is a wonderful smart phone.

I beg you to find a friend who uses htc or any other android phone and play with his/her device for few minutes. Or go to youtube and watch some videos.
read xda forums: http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=619

Peggy, i was an iphone-3gs user but disgusted with Apple's attitude about faulty antenna on iphone 4. first they said theres nothing wrong, then they said other phones like droid, blackberry ..etc has the same problem too, then they kind of admitted and tried to give away free covers, instead of calling the phones and fix the problem (or basically just say sorry).

I was always dreaming about android and bought samsung i9000 and you cant even compare with iphone, it is a wonderful smart phone.

I beg you to find a friend who uses htc or any other android phone and play with his/her device for few minutes. Or go to youtube and watch some videos.
read xda forums: http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=619
I moved from an iPhone (former Apple employee) to the EVO 4G. I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!

I actually DO like the Evo, I'm just really concerned about the battery life. I use my iphone online ALOT.
And I'm afraid they won't have my favorite games to download. :(

Top Bottom