HTC Evo

Well well well, I'm back on the fence again. As the time gets closer to switch, I am getting nervous.

I SO hate to give up my iPhone!!! :(

I won't go with Verizon, their rates are too high. The only reason really that I was going to switch is AT&T's rates are going up too.
Sprint offered me a good deal for a plan, but... I'll have to change phones. The Evo is great. But it's not my iPhone. :(

Are you sure a 5 is coming out this year?

Uh yeah I just googled iPhone 5. After reading 3 articles, this one being the latest, I'm sticking with iPhone and AT&T.
Pretty much, I'm hoping soon I can order a factory unlocked iPhone 4 from Canada (living in CR it's impossible to find cheap factory unlocked iPhones, iPhone 3GS goes for $1,000 factory unlocked).

Has anyone had to get service on their iPhone from Apple? Or had to deal with Apple in any way regarding your iPhone?
Was it a hassle?

It's AT&T where the hassle is ;)

You should be fine with apple, they have policies for your situation, just give them a ring and inquire. They are more than happy to help provide information.

Who uses this phone? And do you like it?

Do I like it? Yes

Thing is, it's not just a phone, it's a mini-computer.

Get the phone that meets your needs. You keep changing your mind, iphone-evo, evo-iphone. LOL

If you love the iPhone and there is no other feature you need, stick with the iPhone.

I switched from the iPhone 3GS to the HTC Hero and later upgraded to the HTC EVO 4G.

The only reason why I upgraded from the Hero was because of the faster processor, bigger screen, front camera and 4G (5.3 mbps where I live).

Thanks guys.

@Ray, hun I'll probably change my mind a few more times too, so pass it on by if I'm irritating you, lol.

Has anyone seen the Samsung Epic? Looks almost exactly like a HTC Evo Shift, but the picture quality is better and has a bit larger slide out keyboard.
I was at the sprint store tonight with a friend when he picked up his Evo 4G, and my eye caught the Epic. It is rather... well... Epic! I love it!

And this is after I decided to stay with Apple and iPhone. ugh

1168955_rb.jpg

Has anyone seen the Samsung Epic? Looks almost exactly like a HTC Evo Shift, but the picture quality is better and has a bit larger slide out keyboard.
I was at the sprint store tonight with a friend when he picked up his Evo 4G, and my eye caught the Epic. It is rather... well... Epic! I love it!

And this is after I decided to stay with Apple and iPhone. ugh
I wouldn't worry about feeling bad about picking a phone and then liking another later when it comes out. Always happens. :p

Enjoy what you got now until your renew cycle comes up. By then I'm sure some newer models will be out to pick from. ;)

Top Bottom