How to upload images with apple ipad?

snoopy5

Hi

I tried in the testforum to post a thread with images with my Ipad. But after clicking on upload, I can not do anything on the pop-up screen to select the images.

How can I do this?

You can't.

All versions of iOS are unable to upload files from the Safari browser. That is not XenForo exclusive - Safari does not allow you to upload files from any website.

This changes in iOS 6 where I believe Apple have updated Safari to support this.

EDIT: In the interim, Tapatalk allows you to upload files from its app, but that's an add-on you would need to install on your forum and an app your users would need to purchase.

You can't.

All versions of iOS are unable to upload files from the Safari browser. That is not XenForo exclusive - Safari does not allow you to upload files from any website.

This changes in iOS 6 where I believe Apple have updated Safari to support this.

EDIT: In the interim, Tapatalk allows you to upload files from its app, but that's an add-on you would need to install on your forum and an app your users would need to purchase.

that is bad... but typical for the arrogance of Apple

How is it with Android tablets? Does this work with them?

Top Bottom