1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 How move to the right of the menu the help link.

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by dondomainer, Aug 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. dondomainer

dondomainer Member

Hi, plz, i try to move the help link at the end of the menu.

[​IMG]

I try on navigation template, but profit not recognize anything about helplink.

Code:
    <!-- extra tabs: end -->
            <xen:if is="{$extraTabs.end}">
            <xen:foreach loop="$extraTabs.end" key="$extraTabId" value="$extraTab">
                <xen:if is="{$extraTab.linksTemplate}">
                    <li class="navTab {$extraTabId} {xen:if $extraTab.selected, 'selected', 'Popup PopupControl PopupClosed'}">

<a href="{$extraTab.href}" class="navLink">{$extraTab.title}<xen:if is="{$extraTab.counter}"><strong class="itemCount"><span class="Total">{$extraTab.counter}</span><span class="arrow"></span></strong></xen:if></a>
                    <a href="{$extraTab.href}" class="SplitCtrl" rel="Menu"></a>

<div class="{xen:if {$extraTab.selected}, 'tabLinks', 'Menu JsOnly tabMenu'} {$extraTabId}TabLinks">
                        <div class="primaryContent menuHeader">
                            <h3>{$extraTab.title}</h3>
                            <div class="muted">{xen:phrase quick_links}</div>
                        </div>
                        {xen:raw $extraTab.linksTemplate}
                    </div>
                </li>
                <xen:else />
                    <li class="navTab {$extraTabId} {xen:if $extraTab.selected, 'selected', 'PopupClosed'}">
                        <a href="{$extraTab.href}" class="navLink">{$extraTab.title}<xen:if is="{$extraTab.counter}"><strong class="itemCount"><span class="Total">{$extraTab.counter}</span><span class="arrow"></span></strong></xen:if></a>
                        <xen:if is="{$extraTab.selected}"><div class="tabLinks"></div></xen:if>
                    </li>
                </xen:if>
            </xen:foreach>
            </xen:if>
    plz, can you help me.

Best Regards

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I assume this is from an add-on. Unfortunately, it's difficult to reorder add-on navigation as it's added programmatically.

3. dondomainer

dondomainer Member

I'm not sure, but I think this is not an add-on, I mean, since I'm always been here.

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Link Directory is definitely from an add-on or customisation - it's not part of the core, likewise for Help Links.