• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 How move to the right of the menu the help link.

Hi, plz, i try to move the help link at the end of the menu.

I try on navigation template, but profit not recognize anything about helplink.

Code:
<!-- extra tabs: end -->
        <xen:if is="{$extraTabs.end}">
        <xen:foreach loop="$extraTabs.end" key="$extraTabId" value="$extraTab">
            <xen:if is="{$extraTab.linksTemplate}">
                <li class="navTab {$extraTabId} {xen:if $extraTab.selected, 'selected', 'Popup PopupControl PopupClosed'}">

<a href="{$extraTab.href}" class="navLink">{$extraTab.title}<xen:if is="{$extraTab.counter}"><strong class="itemCount"><span class="Total">{$extraTab.counter}</span><span class="arrow"></span></strong></xen:if></a>
                <a href="{$extraTab.href}" class="SplitCtrl" rel="Menu"></a>

<div class="{xen:if {$extraTab.selected}, 'tabLinks', 'Menu JsOnly tabMenu'} {$extraTabId}TabLinks">
                    <div class="primaryContent menuHeader">
                        <h3>{$extraTab.title}</h3>
                        <div class="muted">{xen:phrase quick_links}</div>
                    </div>
                    {xen:raw $extraTab.linksTemplate}
                </div>
            </li>
            <xen:else />
                <li class="navTab {$extraTabId} {xen:if $extraTab.selected, 'selected', 'PopupClosed'}">
                    <a href="{$extraTab.href}" class="navLink">{$extraTab.title}<xen:if is="{$extraTab.counter}"><strong class="itemCount"><span class="Total">{$extraTab.counter}</span><span class="arrow"></span></strong></xen:if></a>
                    <xen:if is="{$extraTab.selected}"><div class="tabLinks"></div></xen:if>
                </li>
            </xen:if>
        </xen:foreach>
        </xen:if>
plz, can you help me.

Best Regards

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
I assume this is from an add-on. Unfortunately, it's difficult to reorder add-on navigation as it's added programmatically.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Link Directory is definitely from an add-on or customisation - it's not part of the core, likewise for Help Links.