1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 How to get the Help menu tablinks to show?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by MsJacquiiC, Jul 20, 2016.

1. MsJacquiiC

MsJacquiiC Well-Known Member

I've edited my xb_nav_help template to read:

<ul class="secondaryContent blockLinksList">
               <xen:hook name="help_sidebar_links">
               <li><a href="{xen:link help/about-us}">{xen:phrase help_jpicabout}</a></li>
               <li><a href="{xen:link help/jpic-posting-policy}">{xen:phrase help_jpicposting}</a></li>
               <li><a href="{xen:link help/staff}">{xen:phrase help_jpicmoderating}</a></li>
               <li><a href="{xen:link help/TOS}">{xen:phrase help_jpicterms}</a></li>
               <li><a href="{xen:link help/privacy-policy}">{xen:phrase help_jpicprivacy}</a></li>
               <li><a href="{xen:link help/newbie-guide}">{xen:phrase help_jpicnewbie}</a></li>
               <li><a href="{xen:link help/link-to-jpic}">{xen:phrase help_jpiclinkto}</a></li>
               <li><a href="{xen:link help/smilies}">{xen:phrase smilies}</a></li>
               <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableTrophies}">
               <li><a href="{xen:link help/trophies}">{xen:phrase trophies}</a></li>
               <li><a href="{xen:link help/bb-codes}">{xen:phrase bb_codes}</a></li>
               <xen:if is="{$tosUrl}">
               <li><a href="{xen:link help/cookies}">{xen:phrase cookie_usage}</a></li>
    The dropdown navigation menu shows just fine. However, the tablinks is blank, with no links showing:

Am I doing something wrong? Can you suggest a way so that the Help tablinks show like all the other menu links? For instance - the Forums dropdown and tablinks show like this screencap:

IS there any way for the revised Help tablinks to show as the Forums' tablinks does? As an FWIW = I've tried creating the help tab as suggested in the Nodes As Tabs add-on tutorial at https://xenforo.com/community/resources/nodes-as-tabs.9/update?update=4698 ... The tab is created just fine - but the tablinks does not show as I would like it to.

Please help. Thanks for all suggestions.