XF 1.5 How to get the Help menu tablinks to show?

JacquiiDesigns

I've edited my xb_nav_help template to read:

HTML:
<ul class="secondaryContent blockLinksList">
           <xen:hook name="help_sidebar_links">
           <li><a href="{xen:link help/about-us}">{xen:phrase help_jpicabout}</a></li>
           <li><a href="{xen:link help/jpic-posting-policy}">{xen:phrase help_jpicposting}</a></li>
           <li><a href="{xen:link help/staff}">{xen:phrase help_jpicmoderating}</a></li>
           <li><a href="{xen:link help/TOS}">{xen:phrase help_jpicterms}</a></li>
           <li><a href="{xen:link help/privacy-policy}">{xen:phrase help_jpicprivacy}</a></li>
           <li><a href="{xen:link help/newbie-guide}">{xen:phrase help_jpicnewbie}</a></li>
           <li><a href="{xen:link help/link-to-jpic}">{xen:phrase help_jpiclinkto}</a></li>
           <li><a href="{xen:link help/smilies}">{xen:phrase smilies}</a></li>
           <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableTrophies}">
           <li><a href="{xen:link help/trophies}">{xen:phrase trophies}</a></li>
           </xen:if>
           <li><a href="{xen:link help/bb-codes}">{xen:phrase bb_codes}</a></li>
           <xen:if is="{$tosUrl}">
           <li><a href="{xen:link help/cookies}">{xen:phrase cookie_usage}</a></li>
           </xen:if>
           </xen:hook>
</ul>

The dropdown navigation menu shows just fine. However, the tablinks is blank, with no links showing:
jpic-tablinks.webp

Am I doing something wrong? Can you suggest a way so that the Help tablinks show like all the other menu links? For instance - the Forums dropdown and tablinks show like this screencap:
jpic-tablinks_forums.webp

IS there any way for the revised Help tablinks to show as the Forums' tablinks does? As an FWIW = I've tried creating the help tab as suggested in the Nodes As Tabs add-on tutorial at https://xenforo.com/community/resources/nodes-as-tabs.9/update?update=4698 ... The tab is created just fine - but the tablinks does not show as I would like it to.

Please help. Thanks for all suggestions.

J.

Top Bottom