How Customizable is the Trophy System?

Cezz

Just curious I know we can specify custom trophies or this is what I remember reading atleast... But what parameters can we set them on?

For example I can see Likes & posts are an option, could you apply a trophy when that person has created a thread that has over 100+ replies though? things like that? if not as standard how easy/flexible is it to add that sort of extendibility?

Could you apply a trophy when that person has created a thread that has over 100+ replies though? things like that? if not as standard how easy/flexible is it to add that sort of extendibility?
No, not currently. Trophies like that are hard because they aren't just a state - they're a reaction to a particular action, so individual "hooks" must be placed to catch them. It's quite hard to be flexible with that sort of stuff, but we do want to add action-based trophy support when possible.

No, not currently. Trophies like that are hard because they aren't just a state - they're a reaction to a particular action, so individual "hooks" must be placed to catch them. It's quite hard to be flexible with that sort of stuff, but we do want to add action-based trophy support when possible.

That is still very great to hear it is a consideration :D... thank you for taking the time to answer Mike :D

Top Bottom