Fixed hCaptcha does not display on IE

To clarify, are you referring to here? If so, we have the invisible option set, so it doesn't display until you submit (and I believe it only triggers if you need it, based on their heuristics).

Or are you reporting that it never triggers and then fails?

To clarify, are you referring to here? If so, we have the invisible option set, so it doesn't display until you submit (and I believe it only triggers if you need it, based on their heuristics).

Or are you reporting that it never triggers and then fails?
No, not here. I’m using hCaptcha on my board and I tested it on IE and found there’s no hCaptcha. It doesn’t display anything other than the space where the hCaptcha should be.

I've since disabled invisible hCaptcha here and it does seem correct that if you access the registration form using IE11, hCaptcha doesn't display.

hCaptcha do claim to support IE11 and although their website is mostly broken on IE11 ironically hCaptcha itself on their website does seem to display, at least.

So this could be a bug in our implementation or their initialisation code could be bugged for the method that we use.

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XF release (2.2.0 RC3).

Change log:
Workaround an issue with hCaptcha rendering specifically on Internet Explorer browsers.
There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.

Top Bottom