HashTagging

HashTagging [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($25.00)
http://phphelpcenter.com/

Side bar has trending topics (the title of the block is set with a phrase), Navigation has a hashtags item now with the 10 most popular tags. What do you guys think?
I'm not liking the sidebar..... It shouldn't be above Staff Online. Can you move it so it's before Forum Statistics pls and also add a comma after each hashtag. Like this: #hello, #funtimes, #goodaddon,

How many hashtags will show up in Trending Topics?

Also is there any point of having the Dropdown menu in Nav bar if we have the sidebar? Can you add an option in ACP to disable it pls.

Trending Topics is the same as saying Trending Hashtags?

I've installed your latest version just now... But when the addon is enabled. It stops my site from loading or it loads very slow. ACP still works.

I've had to disable the addon for now.

I'm not liking the sidebar..... It shouldn't be above Staff Online. Can you move it so it's before Forum Statistics pls and also add a comma after each hashtag. Like this: #hello, #funtimes, #goodaddon,

How many hashtags will show up in Trending Topics?

Also is there any point of having the Dropdown menu in Nav bar if we have the sidebar? Can you add an option in ACP to disable it pls.

Trending Topics is the same as saying Trending Hashtags?

I've installed your latest version just now... But when the addon is enabled. It stops my site from loading or it loads very slow. ACP still works.

I've had to disable the addon for now.

I'll move it after I'm done figuring out why it's going so slow.

The sidebar isn't on all the pages, the navigation is. I could possibly add an option in the acp.

Yes, you can change the phrase in acp if you'd like.

I'm working on figuring out why it goes so slow.

In /library/PHCTags/Model/Posts.php line 34, can you change it from:
PHP:
public function __trendingTopics($time = 0, $getPosts = false, $amount = 30, $sortPopular = true)
to
PHP:
public function __trendingTopics($time = 0, $getPosts = false, $amount = 2, $sortPopular = true)

and tell me if it's fast again?

In /library/PHCTags/Model/Posts.php line 34, can you change it from:
PHP:
public function __trendingTopics($time = 0, $getPosts = false, $amount = 30, $sortPopular = true)
to
PHP:
public function __trendingTopics($time = 0, $getPosts = false, $amount = 2, $sortPopular = true)

and tell me if it's fast again?
Still same.

At first, thanks for the addon.
And I would like to ask if it would be possible to add something like a tag-filter to remove some Hashtags I don't want to see.

No you should have been emailed a new link (or you should be able to use your old link)

The original email does work but it does state that the download link can only be used up to 3 times. I am using it for the second time now but just heads up that there could be problems for us receiving future updates (If more than 3 downloads on same link)

The original email does work but it does state that the download link can only be used up to 3 times. I am using it for the second time now but just heads up that there could be problems for us receiving future updates (If more than 3 downloads on same link)

I'm not sure why you didn't get the email but whenever I add an update I reopen the order which sets your remaining download count to 3 again so there should be no issues. If it ever becomes one I'll manually change the remaining back.

I did not read all, but updated to latest version and was wondering if hashtags not linked anymore are the expected behavior ?

I have deselected the hashtag link in the navbar but it's still showing. any ideas?

I also noticed that you added a copyright box when clicking on the hashtag. Are there any options for branding free?

Last edited:
Sorry, I edited my post before your replied. I added:

I also noticed that you added a copyright box when clicking on the hashtag. Are there any options for branding free?

I re-downloaded from the same link, which is now a file called PHCTags.zip (no version number). Is that correct?
Anyway, on installation I got an error, "Line 1: Unknown tag: callback".

Interesting. Not expected. Can you copy/paste the contents of one of your posts here ?
Nothing specific. Just "#cool" nothing else. It was linked before, with first version. I did not checked between each version, just upgrading. And after finishing upgrading the latest version ; I've noticed hashtags are not more linked. I see well #cool in the list and such.
Same for old post with hashtags, all have been unlinked. Not sure why.

Top Bottom