HashTagging

HashTagging [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($25.00)
This is my first time using fetchapp, I just pushed the release and updated the price. If you guys that already bought it before the full release are prompted for an increased payment, let me know please. You shouldn't be.

This is my first time using fetchapp, I just pushed the release and updated the price. If you guys that already bought it before the full release are prompted for an increased payment, let me know please. You shouldn't be.
If I click the Buy Now link I get taken to PayPal. Is that what you mean? Should I be able to download it from there?

Yes, edit the template PHCTags_Nav to be blank. (just erase the <xen:callback........</xen:callback> line).
Thought it would be that so tried it myself. That gets rid of all the hashtags in the dropdown but the hashtag tab itself still sits at the top.

OK, will do that for now. Be nice if this was an option though, if possible.

Also, the 'Max Post Age' setting seems to be getting ignored. When I click on a hashtag, it's picking up posts from months ago, even though it's set to 7 days.

OK, will do that for now. Be nice if this was an option though, if possible.

Also, the 'Max Post Age' setting seems to be getting ignored. When I click on a hashtag, it's picking up posts from months ago, even though it's set to 7 days.

That's because I'm torn on if the post age should only be acknowledged for trending topics (like the cloud on the side bar) or if it should also be used for the list of posts when clicking. Part of me says the list too but then I think it doesn't matter because it's limited to 25 posts anyways. I might make this an option also.

Ah right, so does the Max Post Age setting currently not do anything?

It seems to take a few seconds to load the overlay when clicking on hashtags. It actually seems a bit slow viewing any page related to hashtags tbh. Wondering if this is due to the fact it's searching all posts, not just those within the max post age setting?

Testing your addon localhost on my testboard and got a server error :)

Error Info
Code:
ErrorException: Argument 3 passed to XenForo_Model_Post::canViewPost() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /var/www/forum/library/PHCTags/Model/Posts.php on line 19 and defined - library/XenForo/Model/Post.php:476

Stack Trace
Code:
#0 /var/www/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(476): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 3 pass...', '/var/www/forum/...', 476, Array) 
#1 /var/www/forum/library/PHCTags/Model/Posts.php(19): XenForo_Model_Post->canViewPost(Array, Array, false) 
#2 /var/www/forum/library/PHCTags/ControllerPublic/Index.php(40): PHCTags_Model_Posts->__loadTag('include') 
#3 /var/www/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): PHCTags_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex() 
#4 /var/www/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) 
#5 /var/www/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() 
#6 {main}

Request State
Code:
array(3) {
["url"] => string(52) "http://localhost/hashtags/include/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {}
["_POST"] => array(0) {}}

Ah right, so does the Max Post Age setting currently not do anything?

It seems to take a few seconds to load the overlay when clicking on hashtags. It actually seems a bit slow viewing any page related to hashtags tbh. Wondering if this is due to the fact it's searching all posts, not just those within the max post age setting?

The setting should be working on both /hashtags/ and on the index where the sidebar is.

Error Info
Code:
ErrorException: Argument 3 passed to XenForo_Model_Post::canViewPost() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /var/www/forum/library/PHCTags/Model/Posts.php on line 19 and defined - library/XenForo/Model/Post.php:476

Stack Trace
Code:
#0 /var/www/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(476): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 3 pass...', '/var/www/forum/...', 476, Array)
#1 /var/www/forum/library/PHCTags/Model/Posts.php(19): XenForo_Model_Post->canViewPost(Array, Array, false)
#2 /var/www/forum/library/PHCTags/ControllerPublic/Index.php(40): PHCTags_Model_Posts->__loadTag('include')
#3 /var/www/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): PHCTags_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex()
#4 /var/www/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /var/www/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State
Code:
array(3) {
["url"] => string(52) "http://localhost/hashtags/include/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {}
["_POST"] => array(0) {}}

This means that

PHP:
XenForo_Model_Forum::getForumById()
is returning false which means that you posts in nodes that no longer exist. Which in an unrelated note, gives me an idea for an addon (threads with no home) :p

change line 19 to this:
PHP:
if (!empty($forumModel->getForumById($get[$i]['node_id'])) && $postModel->canViewPost($get[$i], $threadModel->getThreadById($get[$i]['thread_id']), $forumModel->getForumById($get[$i]['node_id'])))

I'll release an update with this fix later today.

Sorry about excessive updates everyone, this should be the last one (for at least a day) unless another big bug is discovered. There was an absurd amount of queries being executed on the last version. It should be fixed now. Along with this:

Error Info
Code:
This means that

PHP:
XenForo_Model_Forum::getForumById()
is returning false which means that you posts in nodes that no longer exist. Which in an unrelated note, gives me an idea for an addon (threads with no home) :p

Daniel Hood updated HashTagging with a new update entry:

Bug Fix

Fixed two bugs:

There was an absurd amount of queries being executed on the last version. It should be fixed now.

This should also:

Code:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom