HashTagging

HashTagging [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($25.00)
http://phphelpcenter.com/

Side bar has trending topics (the title of the block is set with a phrase), Navigation has a hashtags item now with the 10 most popular tags. What do you guys think?

Looks great!
One thing #Test kicks this error, all the other hashtags work great though

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in PHCTags/Model/Posts.php at line 25
  2. PHCTags_Model_Posts->__loadTag() in PHCTags/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 40
  3. PHCTags_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 335
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/phphelpc/public_html/index.php at line 13

Working on a bug someone found with the sidebar; quoting someone who posted a tag (I'm not sure if it's if the only thing in the quote is a tag or if it will apply to all quotes) for example:
Code:
[quote="WHAT, post: 28, member: 4"]#tag[/quote]
results in #quotewhat being in the list of tags.

Just as a fair heads up, as I put more and more time into this, I've decided once it goes into full release with the sidebar containing trending tags and the other features I have planned I will be raising the price of this to $15. Everyone that has purchased it before that point will still receive updates and treated the same as people who buy it after. Basically for buying it before completion you just get it cheaper as an early contributor.

I intend on doing this between 7:30-9:00 am (EST) tomorrow. So you have until then to get the discounted rate. Goodnight.

i get the following error when browsing to a page after enabling the addon

Fatal error: Call to undefined method EWRutiles_BbCode_Formatter::_wrapInHtml() in/home/xxx/public_html/www.xxxx.com/library/PHCTags/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php on line 12
ok got past that(disabling jaxel's XenUtilities).

Now getting this...

Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenFacil_Quote_BbCode_Formatter::_wrapInHtml() in/home/nzwarrio/public_html/www.nzwarriorsfans.com/library/PHCTags/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php on line 12

Will i need to disable most addons i have in order to get this to work?

It conflicts with something else too - haven't had time yet to find out which of these it is:
Ad Manager 1.0 Beta 3.0.1
Add Skimlinks Code 1.2
Add-on Install & Upgrade 1.0.0
Copyright Notice by Waindigo 1.0.1
Custom BBCode Manager 1.3.4
Custom User Field Search 1.5
Friend Inviter 2.0.8
HashTagging RC2
Ignore New Posts by Waindigo 1.2.0
Last Post Avatar by Waindigo 1.1.8
LiquidPro Core 1.0.1
LiquidPro Simple Forms 2.0.0 RC1
Maximum Guest Views by Waindigo 1.0.0d
Most Online User 1.2
Nodes As Tabs 1.1.4
Notifications 1.6.1
Responsive Design 1.1.2
Sitemap for XenForo 1.2.7b
Smilie Importer by Waindigo 1.0.2
Social Connect (Bundle) 2.2.4
sonnb - Bulk importer for smilies management 1.0.4
sonnb - Live Thread 1.1.6
Template Modification System 1.2.2
XFA - Social Groups 1.6
XFA - Unread alert count in favicon 1.4
[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) 1.5.3
[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools) 1.2.2
[bd] Tag Me 1.7.5
[bd] Widget Framework 2.2.3b
[ChipXF] Mobile Swicher 1.0
[dc] Smiley Manager 1.1.0
[InfisJSC] Topic starter's rights 1.2.3

It isn't Custom BBCode Manager though, I tested that first due to the error @Case had. I get a server error on every post with a hashtag in it. Using 1.1.5.

It conflicts with something else too - haven't had time yet to find out which of these it is:

It isn't Custom BBCode Manager though, I tested that first due to the error @Case had. I get a server error on every post with a hashtag in it. Using 1.1.5.
What's the error? I haven't been able to test on 1.1.x.

Wow, figured it'd be an actual error message. I'm going to fix compatibility with other addons and then I'll work on setting up a 1.1.5 install.

I installed XenFacil Quotes and didn't get any errors, what version of xF are you guys running? If you could test changing $this-> to XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base:: on line 12 of /library/PHCTags/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php I think it should fix that error regardless. It might help you too @MegaFora.

I'm on 1.2

The add-on I posted didn't cause any errors, it's just didn't let any of the HashTagging functionality work. So hashtags looked exactly like they do here - they weren't links.

I installed XenFacil Quotes and didn't get any errors, what version of xF are you guys running? If you could test changing $this-> to XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base:: on line 12 of /library/PHCTags/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php I think it should fix that error regardless. It might help you too @MegaFora.

Should line 12 then be:
Code:
return XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base:: _wrapInHtml('<a href="' . htmlspecialchars($link) . '" class="hashtag OverlayTrigger">', '</a>', $prefix . $matches[1]);
? If so, then I tried it and it made no difference.

Yeah that's right. I'm working on installing 1.1.5 now. I'll give you an update soon.

Unfortunately though, the Hashtags with showing the most popular on the sub menu that I'm displaying on phphelpcenter.com and releasing soon is only going to work for 1.2. I'm still going to try and fix the rest for 1.1.5 today though.

Top Bottom