HashTagging

HashTagging [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Looks like an interesting mod. Have just installed in my testzone. look forward to seeing a sidebar box too. Thank You!

This looks awesome! It could use some twitter functions, with some page showing the Biggest hashtags to find out what people are saying about them. Some option to be more minimalist in the list that shows the most recent uses of the hashtag would be also nice.

There is a lot of potential in this MOD to add one big new social feature into Xenforo! :)

This looks awesome! It could use some twitter functions, with some page showing the Biggest hashtags to find out what people are saying about them. Some option to be more minimalist in the list that shows the most recent uses of the hashtag would be also nice.

There is a lot of potential in this MOD to add one big new social feature into Xenforo! :)

I don't use twitter so if you could be more specific about all features I would be appreciative.
I intend on having a hashtags page that shows the most recent tagged content and a page that shows the most used tags.
I'm not sure what you meant by "more minimalist in the list".

I don't use twitter so if you could be more specific about all features I would be appreciative.
I intend on having a hashtags page that shows the most recent tagged content and a page that shows the most used tags.
I'm not sure what you meant by "more minimalist in the list".
About the minimalist, is already nice, but the post title/date could be less highlighted (in the post end something "posted on topic X on X date") or even disabled, also for very large posts there should be after X characters or size, one click to "see more" or even use the quote system in 1,2 to expand. :)

Also didn't saw, does it support hashtags in status updates? It should ^_^

About the minimalist, is already nice, but the post title/date could be less highlighted (in the post end something "posted on topic X on X date") or even disabled, also for very large posts there should be after X characters or size, one click to "see more" or even use the quote system in 1,2 to expand. :)
Ok I understand, thank you for your suggestion.

Also didn't saw, does it support hashtags in status updates? It should ^_^
Anything that goes through the bbcode renderer will support hashtags. I imagine status updates do but I didn't think to check. Page nodes do.

At least in your site doesn't render in the status update
Status updates apparently don't go through the bbcode renderer. I can make them though with a listener. I'll probably do that for the next release. I just don't know because I'm not sure people will want bbcode in those.

Interesting! but missing few features. A place to display what is trending plus a sidebar block showing top # of hashtags.

Here's a preview at the future "tending hash tags" page, the header and description run off of phrases.

http://phphelpcenter.com/hashtags/test
Hmmm, would not be more interesting to have one Hashtag listing, to click the tags and see the posts instead of show the post lists directly? Some like some scripts like wordpress use for Tags, showing the most used tags bigger as an organized list. One SEO xenforo addon uses this:
http://imgkk.com/i/_85l.png

Then if you want to add content to the top hashtags page you can add Most Popular this week/month/all time. Or even other stuff depending of what the script is capable of get as stats.
Just some ideas, ;)

http://phphelpcenter.com/hashtags/cloud

here?

It checks to see if the amount of times the tag was mentioned is greater than the option set in the admin panel (that will be added to your admin panel to the next release), if it is it applies css class "hashtag popular" to it which I made bold in EXTRA.css with rule
Code:
.hashtag.popular {
    font-weight: bold;
}

Top Bottom