HashTagging

HashTagging [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Nothing specific. Just "#cool" nothing else. It was linked before, with first version. I did not checked between each version, just upgrading. And after finishing upgrading the latest version ; I've noticed hashtags are not more linked. I see well #cool in the list and such.
Same for old post with hashtags, all have been unlinked. Not sure why.

It's not within any other tags, such as #cool or anything?

Fair enough, that's an impressive amount of taggers :p

I'm going to work on a script to be run with a cron to cache all the results. I'll release it tonight, that should take care of all issues with bigger boards.

How does your index do with the sidebar enabled?
I can't enable it since I'm using widget framework. You should really consider making the sidebar widget for that since it gives more flexibility and the people who want sidebar features will most likely already have widget framework :)

I've uninstalled current version + installing RC1 = hashtags linked.
I've uninstalled current version + installing 1.0.1 = hashtags unliked.

It would seem you have changed something.

Did you disable the hashtag character? I just tried that on my copy and realized it no longer works. That might be the issue?

sorry to interrupt but next bug discovered :P

when eg 2 different people hashtag #PHPHELPCENTER on the same thread and you click on the hashtag, you see these 2 posts, but always shown with the thread authors avatar and name.

i think its better if it displays the posters avatar and name, to which the hashtag belongs.

sorry to interrupt but next bug discovered :p

when eg 2 different people hashtag #PHPHELPCENTER on the same thread and you click on the hashtag, you see these 2 posts, but always shown with the thread authors avatar and name.

i think its better if it displays the posters avatar and name, to which the hashtag belongs.

That is interesting.

Top Bottom