Grand Theft Auto V

so basically its like san andreas but with some extra areas - noticed a few conversations with people thinking this is a grown up Tommy from the old games..

Do you think that there will be a version for PlayStation 4 and X-Box One? My 360 sounds really loud...

@Mike Edge It's not confirmed but there are references to an "oribs" (aka PS4) build in some of the xml files on the game disc. My guess is we'll be seeing a "director's cut" of the game on next-gen systems but probably not until fall of next year.

@DRE The best solution is to keep the mandatory install disc on your 360's hard drive and install the second "play" disc to a USB flash drive. Not only will it save wear and tear on your DVD drive but helps with pop-in and texture streaming issues.

@DRE The best solution is to keep the mandatory install disc on your 360's hard drive and install the second "play" disc to a USB flash drive. Not only will it save wear and tear on your DVD drive but helps with pop-in and texture streaming issues.
Thank you!!! This is really good advice. My 360 was so loud dude! It's an old white one. Expecting it to croak at any moment. My Black Elite got the 3 red lights when I was playing Halo 4 earlier this year. I have seen pop up and tearing issues too. Hopefully it will fix that as well. I gotta look up how to do this usb stuff tho.

Agreed.

I gave up on GTA IV and sold the game.
It wasn't a patch on the previous releases.

Agreed, it starred the jar jar binks of GTA and a equally woeful cast, while the whole game was presented in varying shades of brown. Who would have thought a game could make me want to smash my mobile into a million pixels, just like real life at times. At least they got that bit right.

Grand0c85141519345.webp

Trying to do this right now but I gotta max out my oxygen level first.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I just bought the game and I think it's good so far. Especially how the story is structured, and designed the way it is now. A refreshing take on multiple playable characters...

I stole a jet but helicopters kept shooting rockets at me. So there's no way to make the four stars go down after stealing a jet without entering a cheat code?

I just finished the story mode and I'm working on 100% completion. I pretty much just have to find a bunch of stuff >.>

I might be done just before Online launches. nice nice nice

Story was pretty okay. Not the best, but they really made the character transitions work.

I haven't got that far. I've just been doing odd missions here and there but mostly driving around acting the fool. I have a major OCD about not being able to see all of a map. That's why I flew around trying to get rid of the fog. I don't care how boring it was, I just hate not seeing the whole map. I did not know there would be an achievement for it.

mine still hasn't unlocked but I'm darn sure I've done it corner to corner. It has to be some part of the ocean that I'm missing. I've used the fighter jet to help me explore. I was using the blimp that came with the pre-order bonus, but that thing feels sooooo slowwwwwwwwwww

mine still hasn't unlocked but I'm darn sure I've done it corner to corner. It has to be some part of the ocean that I'm missing. I've used the fighter jet to help me explore. I was using the blimp that came with the pre-order bonus, but that thing feels sooooo slowwwwwwwwwww
I used the helicopter you get during that vinewood get those actors to the studio mission

I bet your problem could be that you think one of the fogs is a lake or river.

or maybe there's small light pieces of fog you haven't cleared up.

stupid map doesn't differintiate the two that well on xbox.

Top Bottom