Grand Theft Auto V

Youtube it lol. It's all over the dang internet! You can't sell high-end cars. Cars that are valued $50,000 or more can't be sold to LSC (mod-shop) but there's a glitch to bypass that. People are selling $150,000 cars once ever 30 seconds. People are making millions in hours lol.

Waaay too complicated.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I maxed out all my stats and it was easier than I thought it would be. Googling YouTube guides helped alot. The only thing left for me is to get to Rank 100 so that I can max out my health. I think that's gonna be a pain cause it takes awhile ranking. This might take me two or three months.

DreTheSageG.webp

I have an adder and don't need my vacca anymore. how can I sell it or get rid of it? I want more room in my garage for other class vehicle types.

The only way to get rid of a car that you cannot sell is to overwrite it with another car. Once you fill your garage any additional vehicles you attempt to bring in will inform you that in order to keep them, you need to remove something else. It will allow you to select which vehicle you want to get rid of.

Hey did any of you get those crates? I think I got at least two or three.

GTA_Online_beach_party.jpg

Was at a green drop zone (RP crates etc) and was about to merk this French dude. Was kinda waiting him to shoot first cause he didn't have his guns out and he didn't shoot at me when I pulled up on him in my Lambo.

He just drove around in his mac truck chilling. I said alright I'll leave him alone and then he pulled up to me and honked his horn. I was like wtf but then I realized his truck had this ramp in the back and he was hinting to me to drive in so I drove in the back like Knight Rider.

7786641482_81d8ef82a3_z.jpg

He drove me to the military base. We got 5 stars, his truck got stuck, I drove out the back, picked him up, we went on a cop-killin rampage.

This game so ill.

I'm sitting here smiling as I realized I haven't really done anything on my site in awhile since I started playing GTA V/GTA Online. My cousin joined today and she said she didn't like the black, gray and white of my site. She said it was bland and asked me to put it back the way it was several months ago. I don't know wtf she's talking about. I'm going to have to hunt down old screenshots in my tinypic account or something. I'll figure it out...but yeah I agree with her. Black n white does look a lil bland. Gonna throw some blue and woodgrain in the mix.

I can't wait till I get to 100. I want to buy a rocket launcher really, really, really freaking bad.

I want a tank too. I've got and pimped out all the cars I want to the best of my ability.

Just gimme a rocket launcher and a tank and I'm good.

I actually stopped playing. Haven't really touched the game in a few weeks now. Just have so many other things on my mind lately. I think I was only level 50 though so tanks and rockets are way off for me. Black an white can be pretty bland but I guess it really depends on your style.

I like picking up random people and blowing their minds or "trolling". I never try to be vicious... just dorky. lol
Ended up being really friendly with these guys after killing them multiple times >.>

I finally started utilizing my hd pvr. I'm not an expert nor is this A++ entertainment but it's amusing to me and some friends lol
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I like picking up random people and blowing their minds or "trolling". I never try to be vicious just dorky. lol
Ended up being really friendly with these guys after killing them multiple times >.>

I finally started utilizing my hd pvr. I'm not an expert nor is this A++ entertainment but it's amusing to me and some friends lol

I thought it was funny, couldn't really see what happened to the plane afterwards, did that jet shoot it down or did it just crash? Keep em coming!

Haha it was my buddy just flying after us to watch what happens. He didn't crash into them he just wanted to see what they'd do since they were lower levels. One didn't have a parachute and fell to his death. You hear him get all grumpy at the end of the video. The other friend has a parachute and has a giggle attack all the way down. I had to cut some audio because it was too damn high pitched lol!

There was an update this morning. I lost nearly all my strength stats due to the 1.0.6 update last month.

This morning it made me update. After the update I saw that my strength was back.

and I was just about to go start playing Golf to bring it back up lol.

Playing golf in GTA Online at work. Safest way to level up while working because it doesn't require too much attention and no one's trying to kill you.

gtagolf.webp

Top Bottom