• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Grand Theft Auto V

DRE

Please be in Vegas!

I hope this takes place in Las Vegas. That's what the V could be since it's using dollar bill colors. Plus reports are that they were doing casting calls in California.

Fred Sherman

Never understood the draw of a game where the goal is to become a hooker and cop killing lowlife. But to each their own. I'd sooner rope the wind than try to legislate morality.

DRE

Never understood the draw of a game where the goal is to become a hooker and cop killing lowlife. But to each their own. I'd sooner rope the wind than try to legislate morality.
It's a sandbox game designed to do all the stuff you wanna do when your having road rage or angry at the world in general for whatever reason.

DRE

Oh behave. Like comparing oranges and apples!

I reckon its going to be based in London. The logo looks remarkably like £5 note plus a London game is long overdue!

Are the original developers from London? Plus London has strict gun laws so we wouldn't be able to use cool stuff like the A-10 automatic shotgun that Terry Crews used in the movie The Expendables.