Grand Theft Auto V

Are the original developers from London? Plus London has strict gun laws so we wouldn't be able to use cool stuff like the A-10 automatic shotgun that Terry Crews used in the movie The Expendables.

Are you for real? I dont think the developers take into account the gun laws when creating a game because its just that - a game!

The developers of the GTA games are from Scotland, so their British.

Are you for real? I dont think the developers take into account the gun laws when creating a game because its just that - a game!

The developers of the GTA games are from Scotland, so their British.
I read most urban crime there is of stabbings. I don't want to play a GTA like that. I've got Assassin's Creed II for that. That's an excellent game btw.

I hope it has the RPG elements of San Andreas and the map has nice open areas also like San Andreas, rather than nothing but city environments like GTA 4, which was overall a step backwards imho
Yeah they did take a step back. Even the cheat codes were horrible. I don't want to have to use a phone for cheat codes. That was the single most annoying factor of GTA IV for me. Plus, they left out the flying cars code.

I read most urban crime there is of stabbings. I don't want to play a GTA like that. I've got Assassin's Creed II for that. That's an excellent game btw.

Do you seriously believe these games are based on real life? Do you honestly believe the streets of America are like one huge GTA game?

Worrying. Very worrying.

It was, but it was also top-down, not 3D sandbox style.

I remember the old GTAs, having LAN battles with my m8 when he bought his PC over! lol
lol hey, they were still fun though! I see what you mean though. I wouldn't mind a little more diversity in the GTA series.

Heres the origin of the V

Q4RnQ.jpg

The GTA series has never repeated a location (at least for the entire game) so I have a feeling they won't be returning to Las Vegas as they had it in San Andreas (admittedly a much smaller version). Ive heard rumours of it going to Washington and I think that could potentially be a very interesting placement for a game. I don't think it will move out of the US out of fearing lost sales - at least for the time being.

I haven't been disappointed by any GTA games yet, I've enjoyed them all from GTA3 onwards (the ones before were very different and I hardly class them as the same game). I just wish they allowed you to do more things like you could in Battle of Gay Tony where you were skydiving and stuff.

Heres the origin of the V

This bill shows Running Antelope born in Grand River, now South Dakota, in 1821. Also on this date, Mexico's independence was recognized. Not much of relevance happened on the release date of the bill in 1899. This might be an indication for the American Midwest. It could also point to the 'Old West' which obviously includes a wider area including Nevada or even California. However it seems the West coast has been covered in San Andreas, so this seems to leave a good possibility for Midwest, but including perhaps a new 'Las Venturas'.

Do you seriously believe these games are based on real life? Do you honestly believe the streets of America are like one huge GTA game?
Yes, they are based on real life.... The developers said it themselves.

They even took pictures of the landmarks of the various games in the series, particularly the 3D games from GTA3 through GTA4.

On top of that, they were sued over a club "likeness" on a GTA game - I forget which, but there was a similar club, and that particular club sued Rockstar. Even though that Rockstar altered parts of the club such as the name, the style, etc.

Top Bottom