Grand Theft Auto V

My new crew Hawk Squad MF mostly consists of k9 army cops stationed at fort gordon cause when i invited my lil bro he invited his coworkers. Its interesting to know that although they are army cops and some of them do own an arsenal of guns for personal use, most of the time they do not drive around randomly killing users like most users do. They seem to be mostly interested in ranking up so they can get an apartment to have a garage to put their trucks in ( they are obsessed with collecting, modifying and driving around trucks). They are like that in real life with their own trucks. Its really funny how the huge variety of stuff to do in GTA is able to accomadate people's real life hobbies.

This random dude gave me over $695 Million dollars.

Gonna give all the members in my crew money.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/hawk_squad_mf

BbkvLmICMAEruQT.jpg:large

On the real, having all this money kinda took the fun out of the paper chase.

Never thought I'd say that before...

Just realized the first trailer's graphics looks better than the actual game.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They did research just to say that? I thought that was a pretty obvious and well know fact already. It's not just games, any online community. The entire idea of being able to use an Anonymous persona on any community seems to allow everyone to become a Jackass.

I'm done playing the 360 version for awhile and will start with the PS3 version. Just did a full format of my 500gb PS3 (First generation). That took 38 hours. Will this fix any possible lag issues with the digital version of GTA V? I can't buy the disc version because my Blu Ray drive doesn't play discs anymore. Part of the reason I did a full format through the settings in my PS3 is because I still had Linux on there from OtherOS.

I'm done playing the 360 version for awhile and will start with the PS3 version. Just did a full format of my 500gb PS3 (First generation). That took 38 hours. Will this fix any possible lag issues with the digital version of GTA V? I can't buy the disc version because my Blu Ray drive doesn't play discs anymore. Part of the reason I did a full format through the settings in my PS3 is because I still had Linux on there from OtherOS.
Seems like a risk buying a game for dying hardware. My PS3 ultimately died a few weeks after starting GTA5 and I ended up selling it for scrap value on eBay. I got like $20 for the used game... It's all gone now. I'm down to just an XBox 360.

Is there really nothing else to spend your money on?

Seems like a risk buying a game for dying hardware. My PS3 ultimately died a few weeks after starting GTA5 and I ended up selling it for scrap value on eBay. I got like $20 for the used game... It's all gone now. I'm down to just an XBox 360.

Is there really nothing else to spend your money on?
I haven't bought the game yet. GTA 5 is the only console game I play. I'm just trying to make sure I fix any possible harddrive issues that may cause a problem before downloading. The only thing wrong with my PS3 is the blu ray drive.

I've had my PS3 for years. It's one of the very first ones ever made so it has like 8 Gigs or something and is big and ugly (but can also play all PS1 and PS2 games). I've never had a single issue with it. It's never died, burned out, or anything.

Now I don't play games all that much so maybe that could be it, but I have played out Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, and several Final Fantasy games on it, plus of course, GTAV. Additionally, I use it a lot for Netflix and any Blu Rays I happen to buy. Maybe I'm just lucky... maybe no I've Jinx'ed myself.

I haven't bought the game yet. GTA 5 is the only console game I play. I'm just trying to make sure I fix any possible harddrive issues that may cause a problem before downloading. The only thing wrong with my PS3 is the blu ray drive.
Order a new drive for about $125, pull the circuit board off the old one and put it on the new one and your good to go for a while longer (or at least that was my understanding when I was thinking I was going to have to on my "free" one).
My Dr. office used a PS/3 for playing video on the TV in their lobby. They took it offline because it was no longer "working". Sat in the server room for a year and I asked about it and they gave it to me. Took it home and grabbed one of my son's discs. Wouldn't play with it in the upright stand but when I laid it flat it's been working great ever since.

You can fly as a hawk and swim as a dolphin in GTAV now.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom