GoodForNothing Link Proxy

GoodForNothing Link Proxy 1.0.5

No permission to download
I should point out that anyone who is using an old version or who removes that entry from the whitelist will be in breach of the XenForo license terms and may be subject to account restrictions or other actions.

I have just dealt with such a case via ticket, hence my post.

I should point out that anyone who is using an old version or who removes that entry from the whitelist will be in breach of the XenForo license terms and may be subject to account restrictions or other actions.

I have just dealt with such a case via ticket, hence my post.
When they may very well not know the copyright link is being blocked? This add-on doesn't have "Block XenForo Copyright Link" as a feature, and I don't think people test out their copyright link after every add-on installation, and honestly people don't update as soon as updates come out (at least a lot of people don't unless they need a new feature or compatibility fix or have spare time on their hands) so it wouldn't really be fair to put an account restriction or perform other actions when they don't even know it's doing that.

It is up the license owner to ensure their installation conforms with the license agreement at all times.

@Mr. Goodie2Shoes,

Visiting http://anonym.to/ as linked in your addon page causes my chrome to do this.

2015-01-09_03-57-03.png

In the off chance you don't respond to this in time, I'll tag some moderators incase they determine that the link should go away.

@Brogan, @Jake Bunce

Mr. Goodie2Shoes updated GoodForNothing Link Proxy with a new update entry:

Full re-write, added responsiveness

NOTE: If you are using the older version, note down all the changes you made and remove the that one before installing the new one. Upgrading will not work as the Add-on ID has been changed.

This will be the last time the Add-on ID for this mod is going to change, I promise :D

I've re-written the whole code base to remove any kind of bloat. Also changed how the external links were fetched for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Installed it and immediately started getting the below error when someone clicks on a thread that has any type of link in it:

Fatal error: Invalid opcode 153/1/8. in /home/forum/public_html/forums/library/GFNLinkProxy/Listener/FrontController.php on line 69

Please fix or I will need to uninstall and go back to the old version which worked.

Uninstalling made all links give unknow route /redirect error. Had to turn on Xenforo Link Proxy to get links to work afterwards.

Fatal error: Invalid opcode 153/1/8. in /home/forum/public_html/forums/library/GFNLinkProxy/Listener/FrontController.php on line 69
ookay, it looks like an issue with eAccelerator not supporting anonymous functions...

Uninstalling made all links give unknow route /redirect error. Had to turn on Xenforo Link Proxy to get links to work afterwards.
Uninstalling which version?

Since the update, the page doesn't show up? it instantly redirects.
This new version only redirects the links posted in your forums. As I don't think it's necessary to proxy all the links through out the site that you added (In navigation, footer, links outside the content part of the forum). I might be wrong and if I see interest, I will add it as a new option :)

Im Uninstall All last version, Instal new but dont go for me this new version,
im Check This:
+ 1
Got the same errors:
ErrorException: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Empty string supplied as input - library/Zend/Dom/Query.php:271

Old version was uninstalled.

I get this error every time when user click on link.
So my log has a lot of errors and I must delete it every day.

Please resolve it ASAP.

And big thanx for your job.
This addon is excellent.

Top Bottom