GoodForNothing Link Proxy

GoodForNothing Link Proxy 1.0.5

No permission to download
The latest version is ready and fixes all known issues. However, I will be doing extensive test for any flaws and hopefully, the new version will be published tomorrow, till then please hold on a little longer :)

I've also optimized the code with only three PHP files; This add-on will also fetch ALL the out-going URLs.

Thank you for your support and sorry for the delay. (I was really really busy with my personal life, and still am, but seeing so many bug reports, I decided to work on it for the time being...)

Mr. Goodie2Shoes updated GoodForNothing Url Anonymizer/Redirector with a new update entry:

Fixed all known issues, changed Add-on id, added copyright.

NOTE: If you are using the older version, note down all the changes you made and remove the that one before installing the new one. Upgrading will not work as the Add-on ID has been changed.
The new version includes all know bug fixes and added better configuration. This add-on will modify ALL the out-going links except for the ones that are whitelisted.​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Weird, mine is listed as version 1.1.3 and won't "update"

NOTE: If you are using the older version, note down all the changes you made and remove the that one before installing the new one. Upgrading will not work as the Add-on ID has been changed.
The new version includes all know bug fixes and added better configuration. This add-on will modify ALL the out-going links except for the ones that are whitelisted.

I found new bug :(
if i post image link in my post...that url be redirector, so image cant display. (domain.com/path/image.jpg - png -...)
please fixed...

any error message?
An exception occurred: Wrong parameter count for strstr() in /public_html/library/GFNCoders/UrlRedirector/Listener/Template.php on line 13

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
strstr() in GFNCoders/UrlRedirector/Listener/Template.php at line 13
GFNCoders_UrlRedirector_Listener_Template::postRender()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php at line 460
WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer::wrap() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 310
WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 192
WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 30
WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 119
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/phcorner/public_html/index.php at line 13​

Top Bottom