1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
License
MIT License
Visible branding
No
Introduction
This is a simple add-on that anonymizes/adds a redirection to all the out going links posted in your forum (the old mechanism has been changed due to its 'buggyness'). You can use this to give your site partial anonymity (i.e. the referring site WILL know from which site his/her visitors are coming from but wont know from which exact page they are coming from. If you are looking for full anonymity, please visit http://nullrefer.com/ ) or you can use it to warn your visitors that they will be visiting another site that you don't control (as a disclaimer). :)

Screenies
1.webp 2.webp 3.webp 4.webp 5.webp 6.webp

Installation
  1. Firstly, upload everything from the 'upload' folder to your forum's root directory.
  2. Install the add-on from your ACP.
  3. You can change the messages and stuff from: ACP -> Options -> GoodForNothing Link Proxy (Right under 'Messages')
  4. Voila! :D
Demo
N/A

Notes
Don't forget to disable XenForo's built-in Link Proxy.
I created this add-on just for fun, so no bashing please :p

P.S. If you want to support my free developments with a small (or big :rolleyes:) donation, please visit this link :)
Author
Mr. Goodie2Shoes
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from Mr. Goodie2Shoes

Latest updates

1. Fixed issue with XSS.

Thank you @Gatses for reporting the issue. This version now checks the hostname for the 'to'...
  2. Fixes an issue with preg_split.

I was using preg_split to 'split' the whitelisted domains and protocols which wasn't working for...
  3. Phrased title and message texts.

I have moved the options to change the title and messages to XenForo's Phrase System to enable...

Latest reviews

This is just what I need. Cool addition! Big thanks to the author! Always helps !
Mr. Goodie2Shoes
Mr. Goodie2Shoes
Thanks for the review! ^.^
I'm loving it.
Im waiting for that...thanks you
Very Useful MOD - I love It! Keep it up mate
Someone had been posting links that "look like" they direct to my site (phishing spam) and this modification help bring that information to light.... Outstanding
Brilliant, thank you.
Very well done! Using it, loving it!
Nice! Work for all outgoing links!
Top Bottom