GoodForNothing Image Optimizer [Paid] [Deleted]

The new add-on will support:
  • Kraken.IO
  • Optimus.IO
  • JpegOptim
  • OptiPng
  • Gifsicle
out of the box :)

Any news? We're considering buying this addon but it seems there is lack of support

Another add-on developer that hasn't been active for 2 months now, and I anticipate his add-ons will be marked deleted soon.
Lots of issues/complaints around his high profile add-on too, https://xenforo.com/community/threads/goodfornothing-classifieds-paid.102085/page-51
Waiting so long for an update. Hope someone else can develop a similar addon with those updates!

So many people willing to pay $25 USD for this. I don't understand the behavior of run and hide when it comes to support. GFN isn't the only one that does this.

I am also not buying cause of lack of support.

Another Dev @ThemeHouse announced a few months ago that they will release soon a similar addon. But I didnt hear anything from them.

Apologies for the super long hiatus. Had been on a bad coders' block and is now on the recovery.

I have been working on a new version of this add-on for the past couple days and hopefully this one will be up to everyone's expectations. :)
Sneak peeks attached.

P.S. Will be dropping more information on all my projects a couple of days later.
And again, apologies for not providing support to any of my projects.

Attachments

• 1.webp
    1.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
That's a good thing. I noticed you been in and out but I think you should really make it up, you have great talent and people are willing to spend money on that talent. you can make it here and be very successful :) good luck and thank you for the great addon

Hi, I've been playing around with this add-on, but will it not compress png images? It looks like it only did the jpg images stored on my site. (95% of the attachments on my board are png images.

Hi, I've been playing around with this add-on, but will it not compress png images? It looks like it only did the jpg images stored on my site. (95% of the attachments on my board are png images.
The current version only supports on-site PNG JPEG compression. A new version supporting on-site compression for GIF and PNG will be released in a couple of days :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom