[TH] Image Optimizer [Deleted]

Many thanks Rhodium for the answer and for the instructions. Really appreciated. Yes is the same modification we had make to let work the module, so it means that normally isn't working for this bug. The problem we have had is that after this modification it come the error notification that this file is not as the original and it is shown as error when you enter in the backend. Have you also the same problem? I think that this must be fixed from Themehouse, because is a bug.

Many thanks Rhodium for the answer and for the instructions. Really appreciated. Yes is the same modification we had make to let work the module, so it means that normally isn't working for this bug. The problem we have had is that after this modification it come the error notification that this file is not as the original and it is shown as error when you enter in the backend. Have you also the same problem? I think that this must be fixed from Themehouse, because is a bug.

You can remove line 22 from "upload/src/addons/ThemeHouse/ImageOptimizer/hashes.json" to skip the error: "src/addons/ThemeHouse/ImageOptimizer/ImageOptimizer/Gifsicle.php": "ec6fe468c54d6b1730a77ee2cd579339cbfb07f6a98ef54b016e67d50854015c",

till they make a new release.

It's not currently supported or in our plans to add, but I have added it to our backlog to review in future if we have the ability to add support for it.

Huh, tried it on a fresh build and you're right - it's in our repository but not in the build so looks like a bad build. I'll see if we can get that updated today.

Sorry about that, seems something's got mismatched internally and the build data is different from what's in the file. Should be another build shortly.

Top Bottom