GoodForNothing Classifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

There is an Error with Links from "Filter by Area"
Area Links containing index.php 2 times. One would be enough ;)

h**p://my.domain.com/index.php?index/index.php?classifieds/categories/&country=DE&category_id=5&category_title=Sony+Playstation

Thats how it should be
http://my.domain.com/index.php?classifieds/&country=DE&category_id=5&category_title=Sony+Playstation

Thats the Code but i have no Idea what to change to get index.php just once
Code:
    <xen:if is="{$countries}">
            <div class="secondaryContent countryList">
                <h3>{xen:phrase filter_by_area}</h3>
                <ol>
                    <xen:foreach loop="$countries" value="$country">
                        <li class="{xen:if $country.selected, 'selected'}">
                            <a href="{xen:link $pageLink, '', '_params={$pageNavParams}', 'country={$country.code}', 'area='}">{$country.title}</a>
                            <span class="count">{xen:number $country.count}</span>

<xen:if is="{$country.areas}">
                                <ol>
                                    <xen:foreach loop="$country.areas" value="$area">
                                        <li class="{xen:if $area.selected, 'selected'}">
                                            <a href="{xen:link $pageLink, '', '_params={$pageNavParams}', 'area={$area.title}'}">{$area.title}</a>
                                            <span class="count">{xen:number $area.count}</span>
                                        </li>
                                    </xen:foreach>
                                </ol>
                            </xen:if>
                        </li>
                    </xen:foreach>
                </ol>
            </div>
        </xen:if>

I was out of network since Dec 28th and couldn't get back to you.
There hasn't been any activity on the GitHub as I am currently in the process of rewriting the whole thing to add flexibility to the whole system and the development cycle of the product.
And I am prioritizing the finish this version (along with building the official website) over adding new features to the current product. Of course if there's any reported vulnerability and/or serious bug, I'll push an update.

You customers have been patience with the whole ordeal and I request a few more weeks till I get over with. And I'll post screenshots of the new version once I start having a solid front end.
Though I would like to include some new features that will be included:
  • Multiple locations for each classified (that is for a product of a chain shop)
  • Better support for geo locations which include the page where the classifieds with locations near the visitor (within the city) will be shown.
  • A feature that was missing but the admin option was still there: filterable fields to filter the classified listing.
And a few more... :)
Thanks!

P.S. Do note that this is the biggest project I've worked on in years and I know I am not responsive and that's because I am still a university student and don't have much free time like I used to when I was doing my O' and A' Levels.
And I need you to be assured that I am not abandoning this project that easily, and not handing it over to anyone else either.

Would be also great to have all the Styling included into Xenforo´s Style Properties.
I've never had such a lot of code into Extra.css ;)

@Mr. Goodie2Shoes (or whoever has a solution for this),

when a classified is marked as sold and the thread becomes closed too, the thread becomes updated in the prefix-section AND the title gets a tail, saying "Closed". As we have our RSS feeded into other sites, with the aditional "Closed" the thread becomes recognized as a a new thread and feeded again in the RSS. That leads not only to confusion, it makes a few of our users complaining about that, as - indeed - it´s a useless feed entry. In general we/I don´t need that title edit, as the prefix changes already and that is indication enough, that the classified status has changed. To have 2 indicators in the same line is a bit of an overkill.

So, my question is: how can I get rid of that automatic insertion of "Closed" in the thread title, to avoid to generate spam-enries into the RSS feed?that?

Regards,
Sperber.

So, my question is: how can I get rid of that automatic insertion of "Closed" in the thread title, to avoid to generate spam-enries into the RSS feed?that?
You can disable the renaming of the thread from AdminCP -> Applications -> Classifieds -> System Options -> Thread Settings. Or simply this page:
Code:
/admin.php?classifieds/options/thread/

I was out of network since Dec 28th and couldn't get back to you.
There hasn't been any activity on the GitHub as I am currently in the process of rewriting the whole thing to add flexibility to the whole system and the development cycle of the product.
And I am prioritizing the finish this version (along with building the official website) over adding new features to the current product. Of course if there's any reported vulnerability and/or serious bug, I'll push an update.

You customers have been patience with the whole ordeal and I request a few more weeks till I get over with. And I'll post screenshots of the new version once I start having a solid front end.
Though I would like to include some new features that will be included:
  • Multiple locations for each classified (that is for a product of a chain shop)
  • Better support for geo locations which include the page where the classifieds with locations near the visitor (within the city) will be shown.
  • A feature that was missing but the admin option was still there: filterable fields to filter the classified listing.
And a few more... :)
Thanks!

P.S. Do note that this is the biggest project I've worked on in years and I know I am not responsive and that's because I am still a university student and don't have much free time like I used to when I was doing my O' and A' Levels.
And I need you to be assured that I am not abandoning this project that easily, and not handing it over to anyone else either.

sounds good, can I also request the ability to have a large search bar that can sit at the top of the classifieds page to make searching easier?

@Mr. Goodie2Shoes a lot of errors:

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined function dump() - library/GFNClassifieds/Model/Classified.php:1155
Generated By: UserName, 14 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(58) "http://website.com/foruns/index.php?search/720707/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["search/720707/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined function dump() - library/GFNClassifieds/Model/Classified.php:1155
Generated By: UserName, Today at 1:20 PM
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(72) "http://website.com/foruns/index.php?mercado/account/classifieds/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["mercado/account/classifieds/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Generated By: UserName, Today at 11:50 AM
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(51) "http://website.com/foruns/index.php?forums/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["forums/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Generated By: UserName, Today at 10:01 AM
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(81) "http://website.com/foruns/index.php?mercado/categories/autom%C3%B3veis.1/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["mercado/categories/automóveis_1/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

... continue for 20 pages...

XenForo 1.5.11
GoodForNothing Classifieds 1.0.0 RC 7
GoodForNothing Core 1.0.0 Beta 1
PHP Version 5.6.28
MySQL Version 5.6.35

Route Filters:
classifieds/ -> mercado/
find-new/showcase-items -> pesquisar/veiculos
find-new/{id:digit}/showcase-items -> pesquisar/{id:digit}/veiculos

Last edited:
@Mr. Goodie2Shoes a lot of errors:

Code:
Generated By: UserName, 14 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(58) "http://website.com/foruns/index.php?search/720707/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["search/720707/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Generated By: UserName, Today at 1:20 PM
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(72) "http://website.com/foruns/index.php?mercado/account/classifieds/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["mercado/account/classifieds/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Generated By: UserName, Today at 11:50 AM
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(51) "http://website.com/foruns/index.php?forums/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["forums/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Generated By: UserName, Today at 10:01 AM
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(81) "http://website.com/foruns/index.php?mercado/categories/autom%C3%B3veis.1/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["mercado/categories/automóveis_1/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

... continue for 20 pages...

XenForo 1.5.11
GoodForNothing Classifieds 1.0.0 RC 7
GoodForNothing Core 1.0.0 Beta 1
PHP Version 5.6.28
MySQL Version 5.6.35