GoodForNothing Classifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

Having a simple "sold" button is what's important for my forums. They shouldn't be able to delete their classifieds unless it's been less than 24 hours (or an option for that). They should be able to mark it sold whether they sold it on the forum or offline in real life.

Future Suggestion: Limit the number of active classifieds users are allowed to have based off their user group.

That's there already no? There's a permission for number of classifieds allowed per user group.

That would be because NOK is not supported by [bd] Paygates.

But paypal does because NOK is just norwegian currency so i realy dont see the problem? so this means that this addons is useless to me?

Update:
I tested with usd also and i got the same error. So it has nothing to do with NOK

Last edited:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'user_id' cannot be null - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Nels, 9 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/UserGroupPromotion.php(372): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tINSERT INTO...', Array)
#3 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/UserGroupPromotion.php(319): XenForo_Model_UserGroupPromotion->insertPromotionLogEntry(2, NULL, 'automatic')
#4 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/UserGroupPromotion.php(289): XenForo_Model_UserGroupPromotion->promoteUser(Array, NULL)
#5 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/UserGroupPromotion.php(48): XenForo_Model_UserGroupPromotion->updatePromotionsForUser(Array, Array, Array)
#6 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_UserGroupPromotion->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999809265, '')
#7 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999809265, '', false)
#8 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#9 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php(159): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(true, NULL, '', false)
#10 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred()
#11 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home/hobbymac/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(59) "http://www.hobby-machinist.com/admin.php?tools/run-deferred"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["tools/run-deferred"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(5) {
["execute"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(19) "/admin.php?add-ons/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Hi,

This appears to be caused by GFN Classifieds, which is modifying the query but not accounting for situations where users are missing from its table. The author will need to adjust the query to be more resilient in this scenario. The only recommend I could make for a current workaround would be to disable the add-on.

Regards,
Mike

The support people confirmed that this addon is the source of server errors on my server.
Please repair these errors so that I can use it.

"Hi,

It appears that you disabled the Classifieds add-on while I was attempting to disable all add-ons to confirm. However, with that add-on disabled, I have confirmed that the user group promotion rebuild can now be completed successfully, which confirms that as the underlying cause.

Regards,
Mike
20 minutes ago"

The support people confirmed that this addon is the source of server errors on my server.
Please repair these errors so that I can use it.

"Hi,

It appears that you disabled the Classifieds add-on while I was attempting to disable all add-ons to confirm. However, with that add-on disabled, I have confirmed that the user group promotion rebuild can now be completed successfully, which confirms that as the underlying cause.

Regards,
Mike
20 minutes ago"

YOUR user group promos aren't working?

This query is taking 3+ seconds to run

Code:
SELECT trader.*, user.*, user_profile.*

FROM gfn_classifieds_trader AS trader
            INNER JOIN xf_user AS user
              ON (user.user_id = trader.user_id)
            INNER JOIN xf_user_profile AS user_profile
              ON (user_profile.user_id = trader.user_id)

WHERE (trader.rating_count > 0)
            ORDER BY trader.rating_weighted DESC

YOUR user group promos aren't working?

Not only promos, but other database functions- all caused by GFN classifieds, according to XF support staff. Since I disabled this addon, everything is fine.

you're lucky. It might be the combination of addons we have. who knows. i ask for support, I'm told I'm holding grudges.

Try to enable the addons and leave GFN activate and then disable others one by one to see if there is a conflict.

Another suggestion/improvement. Assigning classified to a user should ideally change the author of the resulting classifieds thread to the new user.

I using RC5 but in still getting the issue that a lot of members are getting alerts from other people's Ads.

Is there any fix or workaround for this yet?

They report that they have not watched the ad that they are getting alerts from. Some report that unwatching stops the alerts, but they swear they never chose to watch the ad that's alerting them.

Top Bottom