GoodForNothing Classifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

The marketplace add-on looks really good but doesn't seem like the same thing. On our site, members have to talk about the sale first. There's often haggling, or layaway arrangements or other things that have to be worked out before the deal is finalized. It seems like the marketplace add-on is more for regular vendors who sell merchandise at a fixed price.

Yes, no doubt. I also prefer this one for the time being - especially since I've spent quite some time translating/styling it to fit our needs. But the other one isn't really finished yet either and I'm sure that he's open for suggestions.

If there's no news soon I'll probably move my eggs from this basket to the other one and at least give it a try. I'd rather spend time actively working together on something vs just waiting.

Last edited:
The marketplace add-on looks really good but doesn't seem like the same thing. On our site, members have to talk about the sale first. There's often haggling, or layaway arrangements or other things that have to be worked out before the deal is finalized. It seems like the marketplace add-on is more for regular vendors who sell merchandise at a fixed price.

Yes, you're quite right. This seems more of a 'marketplace' addon not really a classifieds i.e. private ads addon. Still, will keep an eye on it. Thanks for the heads up.

Yes, no doubt. I also prefer this one for the time being - especially since I've spent quite some time translating/styling it to fit our needs. But the other one isn't really finished yet either and I'm sure that he's open for suggestions.
He's pretty good at adding requested features. The fact that it's still in development doesn't mean that it isn't amazing. I'd say it's mostly functional and worth considering picking up, for sure, if it meets what you want and this add-on can't deliver. Both are good choices.

He's pretty good at adding requested features. The fact that it's still in development doesn't mean that it isn't amazing. I'd say it's mostly functional and worth considering picking up, for sure, if it meets what you want and this add-on can't deliver. Both are good choices.

Thanks for the heads up. Dropped in my feature list.

Great Addon!

I would like to see a sidebar widget in some future version and a feedback addon, like this https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xencentral-trading-system.448/ would also be nice.

Keep up the good work!

This has been suggested prior to this and @Mr. Goodie2Shoes mentioned he was working on it :) Especially the feedback part, it should be a part of the next update (When/If that does arrive - we have not heard from him in quite some time - I do hope he's OK!)

Last edited:
Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. This is the second time he's avoiding/abandoned a second project.

He is also missing for a long period now as a member of our hosting support team long with not being active on Facebook either. So I fear a relapse of his past health issues that caused his last absance

Top Bottom