1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Carlos, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

I can't predict the next few hours - knowing that the time over in U.K. is different from what it is here... I know that I have caused some trouble, and so I'm going to say goodbye before anything happens.

But I do know this, Kier is going to be mad, and going to rush over my account. Impulsive ban.

I tried to respond to another member - trying to help him understand, so now the thread is left at "Oh Carlos, you have personal wiffs with Steve." Now everyone is going to continue to think I have a vendetta against Mr. Machol.

Those of you who have been nice to me, and I have been nice to... Thanks for sharing thoughts, advices, and whatnot.

Farewell. :(

P.S. Forsaken, you can get giddy now.
  2. ChemicalKicks

ChemicalKicks Well-Known Member

3. Lu Kas

Lu Kas Active Member

poor little carlos :cry: , but there are no kiddies in the xf team so relax :)
  4. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Who you callin' little?

I ain't little.
    Not a kid, either.
  5. ChemicalKicks

ChemicalKicks Well-Known Member

If you can dish it out you should be able to take it. Man up, stop whinging and enjoy the ride ffs
    Peggy, CapnLuffy and akia like this.
  6. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Anyone care to explain what all the drama is about?
    M@rc likes this.
  7. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

I love how people like you talk, talk, and talk; saying that I'm whining. Oh, that's funny.

I have been taking it. In fact, I made the same kind of speech you just did. But my post got deleted.

I know I'm not alone in my dissatisfaction with Mr. Machol. No. It seems so.... biased here. Soooo one-sided.

I know its controversial, but I have always been in the middle of controversy, and have walked out unscathed.
  8. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Is this the age-old issue from vB?

Why can't you just let bygones be bygones?

Move on. :)
    CapnLuffy likes this.
  9. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

I could, but my post got deleted. So, any explanation is going to be deleted, so why waste time?
    When people has wronged me in the past. That resentment stays, for as long until a authentic apology is issued.
  10. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You've been told repeatedly not to bring your grievances from other forums to this site.

Go and rant on your own site.

Peggy, M@rc, estranged and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.