Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

I can't predict the next few hours - knowing that the time over in U.K. is different from what it is here... I know that I have caused some trouble, and so I'm going to say goodbye before anything happens.

But I do know this, Kier is going to be mad, and going to rush over my account. Impulsive ban.

I tried to respond to another member - trying to help him understand, so now the thread is left at "Oh Carlos, you have personal wiffs with Steve." Now everyone is going to continue to think I have a vendetta against Mr. Machol.

Those of you who have been nice to me, and I have been nice to... Thanks for sharing thoughts, advices, and whatnot.

Farewell. :(

P.S. Forsaken, you can get giddy now.

If you can dish it out you should be able to take it. Man up, stop whinging and enjoy the ride ffs
I love how people like you talk, talk, and talk; saying that I'm whining. Oh, that's funny.

I have been taking it. In fact, I made the same kind of speech you just did. But my post got deleted.

I know I'm not alone in my dissatisfaction with Mr. Machol. No. It seems so.... biased here. Soooo one-sided.

I know its controversial, but I have always been in the middle of controversy, and have walked out unscathed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom