Good Day Sunshine....

Kim

.....going to be a stunning day here today :)

Morning everyone! :D
morningsunshine.webp
gdaysunshine.webp

Bedtime actualliy.. oisziho voih !$#32 ``zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well night night and sleep well Floris!! :D

I envy you so much. I bet the weather is beautiful in your part of the world most of the time. here we get rain rain rain.

At the moment it is perfect, in a month or two I will be moaning about how hot it is and how I have to hide in my office with the AC on :p Right now though.... *does happy dance* I would have done a happy dance in the sunlight barefooted, but there was a lot of quite cold dew on the grass, and I wimped out and got some footwear on :p

Well night night and sleep well Floris!! :D

At the moment it is perfect, in a month or two I will be moaning about how hot it is and how I have to hide in my office with the AC on :p Right now though.... *does happy dance* I would have done a happy dance in the sunlight barefooted, but there was a lot of quite cold dew on the grass, and I wimped out and got some footwear on :p

ooh I love to venture out in the early mornings (summertime) when the morning dew is carpeting the grass and I'm prancing around as if I'm playing a part in the movie "the sound of music". I think reminiscing from last year I think I'll start my happy dance.
155q5c6.gif

wow it looks lovely! It's grey and cold and wet and miserable here (or it was earlier... now it's just dark and cold and miserable lol)

Grey and cold has it's place too :) lovely for sitting by the fire, or having a big cook up!

I love the cold and the rain, but probably because we don't get *that* much of it :)

Beautiful sunrise and gorgeous flowers, Kim.

It's an absolutely PERFECT day here. Mid 60's during the day today, sunshine and a cool breeze. And the leaves are getting ready to hit their peak.

Grey and cold has it's place too :) lovely for sitting by the fire, or having a big cook up!

I love the cold and the rain, but probably because we don't get *that* much of it :)

I have to admit there's nothing more satisfying when it's raining outside during the night with the curtains and blinds open with a nice fire in the background.

I have to admit there's nothing more satisfying when it's raining outside during the night with the curtains and blinds open with a nice fire in the background.

Very true! Absolutely love being able to see the rain, better yet is a vista where you can watch the weather rolling in, we lived in a very high spot once, and it was amazing to watch the storms brewing and coming towards you!

We have a metal roof, and the sound of the rain on it is one of my favourite things :D it does get pretty intense during a big violent storm though, quite exciting!!!

Beautiful sunrise and gorgeous flowers, Kim.

It's an absolutely PERFECT day here. Mid 60's during the day today, sunshine and a cool breeze. And the leaves are getting ready to hit their peak.

Wonderful! I am hoping to see some pics of the Foliage from a few of the US members :D

yeah, true... although cold and grey tends to be the default setting over here lol. I like wrapping up warm though!

yeah, true... although cold and grey tends to be the default setting over here lol. I like wrapping up warm though!

lol true! but you are not far away from places that are sunny if you feel the need :D Wrapping up is one of life's pleasures!

Roses are great :=)

That rose has the most exquisite perfect rose perfume!! I wish it bloomed all year, but it only blooms in Spring!

lol true! but you are not far away from places that are sunny if you feel the need :D Wrapping up is one of life's pleasures!

well not too far if I can afford to hop on a plane somewhere ha! (which requires money... which I don't have now I'm a student again...)

Definitely agree with wrapping up being one of life's pleasures though!! :D

Top Bottom