• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good Day Sunshine....

Kim

Bedtime actualliy.. oisziho voih !$#32 ``zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well night night and sleep well Floris!! :D

I envy you so much. I bet the weather is beautiful in your part of the world most of the time. here we get rain rain rain.

At the moment it is perfect, in a month or two I will be moaning about how hot it is and how I have to hide in my office with the AC on :p Right now though.... *does happy dance* I would have done a happy dance in the sunlight barefooted, but there was a lot of quite cold dew on the grass, and I wimped out and got some footwear on :p

Shelley

Well night night and sleep well Floris!! :D

At the moment it is perfect, in a month or two I will be moaning about how hot it is and how I have to hide in my office with the AC on :p Right now though.... *does happy dance* I would have done a happy dance in the sunlight barefooted, but there was a lot of quite cold dew on the grass, and I wimped out and got some footwear on :p
ooh I love to venture out in the early mornings (summertime) when the morning dew is carpeting the grass and I'm prancing around as if I'm playing a part in the movie "the sound of music". I think reminiscing from last year I think I'll start my happy dance.

Kim

Grey and cold has it's place too :) lovely for sitting by the fire, or having a big cook up!

I love the cold and the rain, but probably because we don't get *that* much of it :)

Elizabeth

Beautiful sunrise and gorgeous flowers, Kim.

It's an absolutely PERFECT day here. Mid 60's during the day today, sunshine and a cool breeze. And the leaves are getting ready to hit their peak.

Shelley

Grey and cold has it's place too :) lovely for sitting by the fire, or having a big cook up!

I love the cold and the rain, but probably because we don't get *that* much of it :)
I have to admit there's nothing more satisfying when it's raining outside during the night with the curtains and blinds open with a nice fire in the background.

Kim

I have to admit there's nothing more satisfying when it's raining outside during the night with the curtains and blinds open with a nice fire in the background.

Very true! Absolutely love being able to see the rain, better yet is a vista where you can watch the weather rolling in, we lived in a very high spot once, and it was amazing to watch the storms brewing and coming towards you!

We have a metal roof, and the sound of the rain on it is one of my favourite things :D it does get pretty intense during a big violent storm though, quite exciting!!!

Beautiful sunrise and gorgeous flowers, Kim.

It's an absolutely PERFECT day here. Mid 60's during the day today, sunshine and a cool breeze. And the leaves are getting ready to hit their peak.

Wonderful! I am hoping to see some pics of the Foliage from a few of the US members :D

Jo.

yeah, true... although cold and grey tends to be the default setting over here lol. I like wrapping up warm though!

Kim

yeah, true... although cold and grey tends to be the default setting over here lol. I like wrapping up warm though!
lol true! but you are not far away from places that are sunny if you feel the need :D Wrapping up is one of life's pleasures!

Roses are great :=)

That rose has the most exquisite perfect rose perfume!! I wish it bloomed all year, but it only blooms in Spring!

Jo.

lol true! but you are not far away from places that are sunny if you feel the need :D Wrapping up is one of life's pleasures!
well not too far if I can afford to hop on a plane somewhere ha! (which requires money... which I don't have now I'm a student again...)

Definitely agree with wrapping up being one of life's pleasures though!! :D