Add-on Global Topics addon 1.5 to 2.1

Rimesia

Hello,

I have been using Global topics addon for 1.5 and i need it in order to upgrade.
I checked the addon there is very little code in there and I hope someone can code this to Xenforo 2.1.
I can pay with paypal.

Nobody except the original author can do this as this Add-on does not seem to have a license that would permit anyone else to do so.

Any developer can make this addon to work on XF2.
No :) Of course anyone could create a functionally eqivalent Add-on from scratch, but nobody except the original author can (in the meaning of being allowed to do so) take the existing code as base for a XF 2 version.

If you say so, but there is nothing to agree/disagree to.

If the same code could be used to update the addon to XF2 then there would be no need to update the addon. :rolleyes:

Are you of the thought that existing xf1 code can be used to create the add-on for xf2?
Of course it can and it is being done. For example XF 2 Entity classes have been build from XF 1 DataWriter classes and there is even a specific dev command to help with that conversion process, xf-dev:generate-entity-dw

Anyway, I am not going to argue - keep your mind and I'll keep mine :)

I found one that actually works with xenforo 2. However it's not on xenforo, and after registering it sends an email stating " XenForo Nulled Community" so idk if I'd even be allowed to post the addon. As far as I can tell it's one of the only addons that does this and isn't stolen from anywhere so I'm conflicted on sharing it or not.

I found one that actually works with xenforo 2. However it's not on xenforo, and after registering it sends an email stating " XenForo Nulled Community" so idk if I'd even be allowed to post the addon. As far as I can tell it's one of the only addons that does this and isn't stolen from anywhere so I'm conflicted on sharing it or not.

SpecialK already did it.

plz don't!

Top Bottom