Global Topics / Announcements

Please let this be a feature.
I found this thread in a search for "Global Threads" I'm new to Xenfo (haven't yet ported over my rather large forum from VB yet. I have a Mod installed in VB that lets an admin (or mod) post a message and make it global, so that it will appear in every forum. The same thread can be made sticky or not (optional). I would love to see this implemented in XF.

Last edited:
I found this thread in a search for "Global Threads" I'm new to Xenfo (haven't yet ported over my rather large forum from VB yet. I have a Mod installed in VB that lets an admin (or mod) post a message and make it global, so that it will appear in every forum. The same thread can be made sticky or not (optional). I would love to see this implemented in XF.
You and me both. Sadly, they are so blinded by the notice system they have, that they can't see that a lot of people simply do not prefer that over a global sticky. The notices do not do exactly what stickies do, and as such they simply do not focus on even acknowledging this as a possibility in the future. Sadly the only addon for this has been deleted as well so there's no option from what I can tell thus far.

This might be for you:

Top Bottom