<xen:if is="@gamerIcon24">
   .memberCard .playerIcon
   {
       background-image: url('styles/gamerprofiles/player.png');
       background-repeat: no-repeat;
   }

.playerIcon { background-position: 0px 0px; }

</xen:if>

There's a few if statements. I removed one so it looks like the code above, however it still isn't displaying anything.

I also just tried:

Code:
    .memberCard .playerIcon
    {
        background-image: url('styles/gamerprofiles/player.png');
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
    }

.playerIcon { background-position: 0px 0px; }
with no success either.

I would need to look at it first hand. If you would like create a ticket at pixelexit with info and I'll take a look later when I'm back at my desk.

I was curious if you guys Could add a Discord One? And maybe have it Show The User They Sync with with 8Wayruns' Discord Sync Option?

I would need to see it in action of course, I don't own that add-on. Also unlikely this add-on will see any further updates at this time.

Is there a working solution to the new Youtube URL structure? My sites broken because of it, would be good ot get working again

Yes, though some user action will be needed after the update, they may need to update their details in the user field for youtube.

Yes, though some user action will be needed after the update, they may need to update their details in the user field for youtube.

Thats fine, Do you know when you might get a new one out or can you suggest if I could edit myself? At the moment its defaulting to the /user/ format which doesn't working on youtube now, its /c/

Is there a working solution to the new Youtube URL structure? My sites broken because of it, would be good ot get working again
i had the same issue, there need to be a proper fix but ive had to manage a work around where users have to enter full url without https which is a pain that i have to instruct that

I think the best route to take on this is to force one type of URL. Currently users can have a custom URL if they meet the requirements for having one, which can have or not have legacy support as well which then creates even more of a mess as they can share at least 3 different links.

Every YouTube channel has a channel ID and that is what I will be supporting. There is no way for me to validate what is put in for a URL so this is what I am doing...

Updating the description:
upload_2017-8-5_12-25-14.webp

I've added a link which takes you directly to the page you can view and retrieve your channel ID.

https://www.youtube.com/account_advanced

Of course this may require you to have your users update what they have entered now.

Hi many thanks for working on these add-ons that help us so much in our forum.

In this case I tried to install this plugin but I did not get it to work properly. I can complete the fields and it appears in the page of my profile and also in the user popup but it is not shown in user postbit.

I have verified that the user permissions are as well as the custom fields are displayed. I think there may be some conflict with some other addon but I'm not sure.

Anyone can think of a solution?

Many thanks.

Make sure you’re viewing the correct style when going to ACP -> Style Properties -> Message Elements -> Show Custom User Fields

Make sure you’re viewing the correct style when going to ACP -> Style Properties -> Message Elements -> Show Custom User Fields
Many thanks Steve for your quick response.
I have checked what you tell me and it is as you indicate.
I attached some screenshots of my ACP (sorry that this is in Spanish)

Thanks again

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2017-08-22 00.16.47.webp
    Captura de pantalla 2017-08-22 00.16.47.webp
    90.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Captura de pantalla 2017-08-22 00.15.48.webp
    Captura de pantalla 2017-08-22 00.15.48.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Captura de pantalla 2017-08-22 00.15.37.webp
    Captura de pantalla 2017-08-22 00.15.37.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Captura de pantalla 2017-08-22 00.15.24.webp