Game of Thrones Season 3

Looking forward to it. Especially, since Walking Dead isn't feeding my TV show needs right now.
I also read the books, so I'm kinda extra excited to have this all, visually, take place.

GOT is the best show so far, but waiting for new season makes me angry.
White_Walker_2x10.jpg

I read the books before Season 1 started. Season 1 followed the first book fairly well. Season 2 was a complete cluster*bleep* and bounced all over the place. If you hadn't read the books, a lot of what they did in Season 2 made no sense. And if you did read the book, you stared at the screen in disbelief as they screwed up the story line.

Not sure I'm going to follow Season 3. I'll probably watch the first couple of episodes, but if they pull the same BS they pulled last year, I won't be watching the full season.

I read the books before Season 1 started. Season 1 followed the first book fairly well. Season 2 was a complete cluster*bleep* and bounced all over the place. If you hadn't read the books, a lot of what they did in Season 2 made no sense. And if you did read the book, you stared at the screen in disbelief as they screwed up the story line.

Not sure I'm going to follow Season 3. I'll probably watch the first couple of episodes, but if they pull the same BS they pulled last year, I won't be watching the full season.

I read the book after the tv series,

to be honest, I followed the tv series fine, and the changes form the book were hardly "that much". thing is they have to fit the while book into 10 episodes... so some of it obviously gets condensed...

I believe the timelines is what made Series 2 difficult to put on screen because the book follows different places and groups in big sections, not keeping the sync together.

Some parts of S2 (book) were kept back to be covered in S3.

I hope to see a lot more of the Mother of Dragons.

There are some really excellent adult oriented TV shows on these days with varying but satisfying amounts of adult themes, swearing, nudity and gore. (y) (y) (y)
We enjoy Spartacus, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, The Following, Person of Interest and Vegas amongst others. I think GOT is our favourite.

Top Bottom