1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game of Thrones Season 3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Slavik, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

A little over a month to go until this AWESOME series continues.

Adam Howard, Jason, Goodspeed and 4 others like this.
  2. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

oooh how can I see it online?
  3. The Dark Wizard

The Dark Wizard Well-Known Member

Never seen it, been meaning to.
  4. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright Well-Known Member

Big fans here
  5. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

I am looking forward to it. It's one of my favourite series. :cool:
  6. 0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n Well-Known Member

Looking forward to it. Especially, since Walking Dead isn't feeding my TV show needs right now.
    I also read the books, so I'm kinda extra excited to have this all, visually, take place.
  7. Garamond

Garamond Well-Known Member

Same here.
  8. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Looking forward to season 3 myself. Always been one of my Favourite tv shows.
  9. intradox

intradox Well-Known Member

1channel has them all.

I wonder how many subscribers to HBO are only subscribed for GOT although I get them free via my cable subscription.
    Morgain likes this.
  10. SilverCircle

SilverCircle Well-Known Member

Definitely looking forward. Having read all the books, season 3 looks promising :)
  11. SchmitzIT

SchmitzIT Well-Known Member

We haven't seen season 2 yet, but absolutely loved season 1.
  12. Garamond

Garamond Well-Known Member

Maximum thrust: waiting until at least 3 seasons are out and see them all continuously :)
  13. Pipelin

Pipelin Member

GOT is the best show so far, but waiting for new season makes me angry.
  14. shawn

shawn Well-Known Member

I guess I need to read more quickly. Currently about 2/3rds of the way through the 2nd book.
  15. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

Can't wait for it to start. I've read all the books too.
  16. Biker

Biker Well-Known Member

I read the books before Season 1 started. Season 1 followed the first book fairly well. Season 2 was a complete cluster*bleep* and bounced all over the place. If you hadn't read the books, a lot of what they did in Season 2 made no sense. And if you did read the book, you stared at the screen in disbelief as they screwed up the story line.

Not sure I'm going to follow Season 3. I'll probably watch the first couple of episodes, but if they pull the same BS they pulled last year, I won't be watching the full season.
  17. Slavik

I read the book after the tv series,

to be honest, I followed the tv series fine, and the changes form the book were hardly "that much". thing is they have to fit the while book into 10 episodes... so some of it obviously gets condensed...
  18. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

I believe the timelines is what made Series 2 difficult to put on screen because the book follows different places and groups in big sections, not keeping the sync together.

Some parts of S2 (book) were kept back to be covered in S3.

I hope to see a lot more of the Mother of Dragons.
    Adam Howard likes this.
  19. Slavik

Indeed :)
    Adam Howard likes this.
  20. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright Well-Known Member

There are some really excellent adult oriented TV shows on these days with varying but satisfying amounts of adult themes, swearing, nudity and gore. (y) (y) (y)
    We enjoy Spartacus, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, The Following, Person of Interest and Vegas amongst others. I think GOT is our favourite.