Gallery

Gallery 1.1.2

No permission to download
Sounds great. Is it an ACP option for just albums? I'd like users to create albums within existing categories, not have permissions to create categories. If they create an album, then only the user that created the album can add media to it.
when they add there own album/category they can only add one top level and add as many sub's as you set in admincp for that usergroup.

Would it be possible and feasible with this addon to create one gallery for each user and have only him or her have permission to post photos and stuff in there?

Would it be possible and feasible with this addon to create one gallery for each user and have only him or her have permission to post photos and stuff in there?
you can with this add a user gallery top level and when any user adds any new categories/albums they will be added to that top level one only.
So all user albums become sub categories but if no top level category all user categories will be added as top level.

Thanks for your answer. That sounds quite ok, but can i set permissions, so that then only the user who created this gallery can post in it?

Would it be possible to remove the standard "Gallery" tab from the Navigation as I use the Gallery links in a sub Tab on our forum?

Would it be possible to remove the standard "Gallery" tab from the Navigation as I use the Gallery links in a sub Tab on our forum?
yes you can disable this navbar if you choose to

i can install another player like this one >?
https://www.nuevolab.com/

or it only use jplayer
yes you can add any player you want to you just need to edit the template for the player.
I used jplayer as its a good player and i can have it for video/audio and audio image player.
But if you want me to change the video player to this one thats no problem.

I do have a new version thats ready to release just have not had time to release it yet as been moving over to a new pc.
So if you want this player added i will add it before new release as an option to use jplayer or this new one for videos.

yes you can disable this navbar if you choose to

yes you can add any player you want to you just need to edit the template for the player.
I used jplayer as its a good player and i can have it for video/audio and audio image player.
But if you want me to change the video player to this one thats no problem.

I do have a new version thats ready to release just have not had time to release it yet as been moving over to a new pc.
So if you want this player added i will add it before new release as an option to use jplayer or this new one for videos.

hi mike
this player not free and i still not buy it
but if u can get copy and add it this will be very Great

hi mike
this player not free and i still not buy it
but if u can get copy and add it this will be very Great
due to there license i cannot buy this and add it to the gallery.
This is the only way i could add this is if you buy the license then i add the player to the gallery.

I know this would mean i would have to add new options to your admincp and other things for this player to work as it should be.
So this would then become a custom job that would not be free to implement, sorry for this.

What is the reason you want this player something in this one that you want or need let me know,
and i will see if i can find something else that can do the same or close to the same,
as i know that jplayer does have a lot of plugings that can be added.

Hey Mike,
I noticed an issue when uploading an image with the Chrome browser. It works just fine with Safari and Firefox.
What is happening:
In Step 1 you have to select from a dropdown "select upload type". I picked "image from computer" as example
In Step 2 it normally asks then for the file you want to upload.

However when I select the upload type with Chrome the next screen stays blank.
It only works if after I selected the upload type and select for example "from computer" I click on the visible selected option again. Then in the next screen it shows the box with what file you want to upload.
As I said this doesn't happen with Safari and Firefox. Only with Chrome

Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 1.05.16 PM.webp Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 1.05.51 PM.webp

Hey Mike,
I noticed an issue when uploading an image with the Chrome browser. It works just fine with Safari and Firefox.
What is happening:
In Step 1 you have to select from a dropdown "select upload type". I picked "image from computer" as example
In Step 2 it normally asks then for the file you want to upload.

However when I select the upload type with Chrome the next screen stays blank.
It only works if after I selected the upload type and select for example "from computer" I click on the visible selected option again. Then in the next screen it shows the box with what file you want to upload.
As I said this doesn't happen with Safari and Firefox. Only with Chrome

View attachment 144632 View attachment 144633
i'll have a look at this as i test this mainly in chrome and have not had that problem.

Top Bottom