Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators 3.1

No permission to download
AndyB updated Forum Moderators with a new update entry:

See description

On Dec 31, 2015 version 3.0 of this add-on was released to address an exploitable SQL injection vulnerability. If you are still using a version of this add-on which is below 3.0 or released before Dec 31, 2015 then it is essential that you update to the latest version of the add-on as soon as possible to fix this security issue. If you have any further questions, please ask.

Read the rest of this update entry...

We are running "Moderators 2.0" not "Forum Moderators" - is this an updated version of the same add-on? If not, what's the difference? Do we need both?

Last edited:
I was confused, too. I didn't understand why I got email notification the other day about a problem that was solved 1-2 years ago. I was afraid I was mis-reading something, or the dates stated in the notification were a typo.

After upgrading to version 3.1, all moderators appeared in all subforums. :eek: I see that this is because all of my moderators are super-moderators.

If anybody else has this problem, in Forum.php, change:
WHERE xf_moderator.is_super_moderator = '1'
to:
WHERE xf_moderator.is_super_moderator = '1' and 1=2

That way, only moderators of that specific subforum will show in the moderator list.

After upgrading to version 3.1, all moderators appeared in all subforums. :eek: I see that this is because all of my moderators are super-moderators.

If anybody else has this problem, in Forum.php, change:
WHERE xf_moderator.is_super_moderator = '1'
to:
WHERE xf_moderator.is_super_moderator = '1' and 1=2

That way, only moderators of that specific subforum will show in the moderator list.
Thank you so much - should add this as an option to the addon.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Does anyone know how I could move the moderator list into the titleBar, below the forum description?
Anyone know a way to do this / put it above sub-forums?

At the moment it's coming up below the sub-forums and is confusing when there's a lot of sub-forums.

1520120067162.webp

vs

1520120188284.webp

Top Bottom