Forum Moderators 3.1

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
  4. 1.5
Description:

Shows forum moderators when viewing a forum.

(Example showing forum view options)

pic001.webp

(Example of overlay when link option 2 is clicked)

pic002.webp

(Example of Options page)

pic003.webp

Features:
  • Proper phrasing - Moderator is used when only one moderator and Moderators is used when more than one moderator.
  • Moderator links automatically hidden if no moderator for that forum.
  • Moderator links are only shown to logged in members
  • All phrases start with forummoderators_ for your convenience.
Installation:
  1. Download forummoderators_v3.1.zip and unzip it.
  2. Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
  3. From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
  4. Upload the addon-ForumModerators_v3.1.xml file.
  5. Click the Install Add-on button.
Sending a donation:

If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.

https://www.paypal.me/andybajka

Thank you.
Author
AndyB
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 23 ratings

More resources from AndyB

Latest updates

1. See description

On Dec 31, 2015 version 3.0 of this add-on was released to address an exploitable SQL injection...
  2. See description

Forum Moderators v3.1 changes: Updated PHP code.
  3. See description

Forum Moderators v3.0 changes: 1) Remove option to show a Moderators link in the forum list. 2)...

Latest reviews

My forums use this add-in to give moderators recognition for the help they provide and also to let members know who the moderators are. AndyB provides outstanding add-ins that work very well.
Neat useful must have add-on. Thanks Andy. Your add-ons really helped me reach some of my goals in my forum and also find some free time for myself. Wish you the best, as always.
Another great addon from AndyB. What a time saver. After installing this addon my members now know who to send their questions to about a particular forum or node. Prior to installing this addon being the admin of the site I was getting ALL of the issues and emails. Since installing Andy's addon, my members now send their questions (and problems) to a moderator. My conversations and email have been cut in haft. This new addon from AddyB is a busy admin's dream.
We have just installed this and love it already. It's quick to install and configure. Users are easily able to distinguish who is a moderator of the section which helps too. Thanks Andy!
Very helpful addon. Stops your members from asking who the moderators are they should contact for individual forums. AndyB responded quickly to a minor bug I found and was able to correct it in a timely manor.
Does exactly what it says. Love it. One of the many many great addons made by Andy. Again many many thanks ;)

your review must be at least 150 characters...
Love this
Perfect
great
Top Bottom