Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators 3.1

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Forum Moderators - Shows forum moderators in forum view.

Description:

This add-on is designed to show forum moderators while a member is viewing a forum.

(Example showing moderator in forum view)

View attachment 67423

(Example of options page)

Features:
  • Show single or multiple moderators
  • Fully phrased
Installation:
  1. Download forummoderators_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
  2. Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
  3. From your Admin Control Panel, go to the...
Read more about this resource...

Rob

Hi there.

I'm getting the following error on forum pages:-
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND xf_moderator_content.content_type = 'node' ORDER BY xf_user.username ASC' at line 6
I'm running 1.3 beta 1

maxicep

Hello Andy

U should check the moderator for sub-forums too if they moderator on main category ? Need Fix.

For example;
-Main forum
--Subforum 1 of Main Forum
--Subforum 2 of Main Forum

I see moderators just in Main Forum only. When i look the Subforum 1 of Main Forum ; there are no forum moderators line ? Why
All moderators authorized on subforums too which authorized on main forums.

RastaLulz

Very helpful add-on. With that said, I'd like to see the following:
  • Moderators should appear in sub-forums that they moderate.
  • Usergroup styles should apply to usernames listed, or at least make it an option.
  • Links should end before the comma; while it's nothing major, my OCD doesn't like it. http://s.rastalulz.com/jbva
  • For the pop-up option use the one XenForo already has for displaying usernames, so that it goes well with the style. http://s.rastalulz.com/QG1f
Anyways, thank you for your time, and providing this add-on.

TeflonDon

This looks good. (y)

One minor request, have an additional link option for the footer of the forum. Maybe to the right of the "Showing Threads x to x of x"

Great plugin! But there is little bug. I've previusly used another plugin to show moderators on front page, and thus I need to give to moderators permission twice — as moderators of category and specific forum inside this category.

-Main forum, Mod 1, Mod 2
--Subforum 1 of Main Forum, Mod 1
--Subforum 2 of Main Forum, Mod 2

Your plugin shows in Subforum 1: Mod 1, Mod 2, Mod 1 as if Mod 1 of category and mod 1 of subforum different users.

Rob

I think the code needs altered to walk backwards up the node tree. There has to be a better way to do this. Maybe check the controller and see how xenforo handles this natively.

otto

Hello AndyB,

thanks for this very helpfull addon. :)

A Question - in vB we have in the forum list view near by every forum the names of moderators:
modspalte01.png

can you make a option to enable this in your addon?

Regards

Hi,

The moderators of my forum do not appear to be showing on the main forum list. They do appear inside the category itself however

Any ideas what I have done wrong?