FontAwesome Icons in Visitor Tab & Account Wrapper

FontAwesome Icons in Visitor Tab & Account Wrapper

I had to reinstall Firefox, and I forgot that the NoScript extension blocks the site the images are hosted from. So everything came up broken again and I posted asking if anyone else was having problems. Then it dawned on me and I edited my post.

Oh okay! Glad everything is working for you! :)

Thanks to your hard work it is.

Did you end up getting the code from Chris for the Friend Inviter?

No. He hasn't replied to my convo. But if you find the template where the code is, you can use this.
Code:
<i class="icon-smile icon-large icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:7px;"></i>

Will you be releasing template edits for Chris's Friend Inviter anytime soon? Otherwise, I am attempting to create my own.

And what about XenMediaGallery and Social Connect (for Facebook and Twitter)?

Hope to hear from you. Thanks :)

No response needed, I have done those on my own. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Hi Matthew,

When you say "What's Fixed: - Fixed an icon error." in your latest update. Did you mean you fixed the below?

Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link account/personal-details}"><i class="icon-user icon-large icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:7px;"></i>{xen:phrase personal_details}</a></li>

Hi,

Great addition to my board's style, thanks for that. Quick question: Can this:

netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/3.1.1/css/font-awesome.css

be hosted on my server so it won't get lost/404 error/ whatever they decide to do in the future?

Hi,
Great addition to my board's style, thanks for that. Quick question: Can this:
netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/3.1.1/css/font-awesome.css
be hosted on my server so it won't get lost/404 error/ whatever they decide to do in the future?
That's one of the problems I've got with doing it this way. You are then dependent upon a third party to host those images. If they go down for any reason then you have problems. I'm slowly converting everything away from being hosted elsewhere to being served directly from my server itself. I don't worry about CDN right now as I'm not that busy, but if it ever gets there then I can always move the images over to a CDN and serve them myself.

Top Bottom