FontAwesome Icons in Visitor Tab & Account Wrapper

FontAwesome Icons in Visitor Tab & Account Wrapper

I just added it. First to the Parent Theme 'Soft Responsive', it worked.

Removed. Added to the child of that, say 'My Responsive 2', it worked.

Even had the PAGE_CONTAINER bit in the parent, the other template part in the child, it worked.

What browser are you using (not sure if that is the reason or not, only thing I can think of).

Other than that, just ensure you have copied the code directly as yolulz has posted it.

I just added it. First to the Parent Theme 'Soft Responsive', it worked.

Removed. Added to the child of that, say 'My Responsive 2', it worked.

Even had the PAGE_CONTAINER bit in the parent, the other template part in the child, it worked.

What browser are you using (not sure if that is the reason or not, only thing I can think of).

Other than that, just ensure you have copied the code directly as yolulz has posted it.

**** me. You know what it was? NoScript. I didn't even think to look, but it was flagging bootstrap.

I'm kind of new to TMS. Is there a way to have one TMS edit apply to all themes? Or to copy that one TMS over to every other theme? Or do I have to manually create each TMS theme edit like I would manually edit all theme templates?

Yolulz - I don't know if you noticed in the first screen shot I posted, but an icon for Friend Inviter would be a nice addition.

I know. I convo'd Chris asking him for the code. I'm waiting till he replies. Its a premium addon, so i don't want to post the code publicly.

Think there's something wrong with the code for Conversation Essentials. I'm getting a doubling up of the Conversation and Settings menu:

CapturFiles_2.webp

Copied and pasted over everything with this code from the front page:
Code:
<li>
    <a class="{xen:if "{$selectedKey} == 'account/conversation-groups'", 'secondaryContent', 'primaryContent'}" href="{xen:link account/conversation-groups}"><i class="icon-group icon-large icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:7px;"></i>{xen:phrase convess_participant_groups}</a>
</li>

Yolulz - I don't know if you noticed in the first screen shot I posted, but an icon for Friend Inviter would be a nice addition.

I'd just like to find what template it is in. I can use the smilie image, and that will work, I just can't find the template.

Yol - you should edit the template names for Conversation Essentials. It should be convess_account_wrapper_sidebar_response and convess_account_wrapper_sidebar_prefixes

Also, the new edits haven't fixed the doubling up of the settings and conversation options panes

This was my workaround.

In social_connect_auth.css find:

Code:
.icon-facebook
{
    content: "";
    width: 22px;
    height: 22px;
    background: url(styles/SocialConnect/auth-icons.png) no-repeat 99px 99px;
    margin: 0 0.6em 0 -0.6em;
    background-position: 0 0;
}