FontAwesome Icons in Visitor Tab & Account Wrapper

FontAwesome Icons in Visitor Tab & Account Wrapper

These are awesome. For some reason, I'm unable to see changes to Post Ratings. My stock ratings images still show up. I've changed the color to gray. Should I remove color:xxx completely?

These are awesome. For some reason, I'm unable to see changes to Post Ratings. My stock ratings images still show up. I've changed the color to gray. Should I remove color:xxx completely?
Same here. Did you find solution to this yet?
Using latest version Post Ratings 1.6.0 and XF 1.2RC1

EDIT: on a second inspection, this does not replace the icons that comes with Post Ratings, but rather just adds 2 new icons to the navigation bar.

@Matthew Hawley
Is it possible to replace the entire Post Rating icons set with these new icons?

Last edited:
Just a note, your navigation drop down code removes the overlay you see here when you click on "preferences".

To all those using this with 1.2, it doesn't display properly. He has yet to update it, and I am not sure why. The alerts do not appear in the dropdown, the overlay when choosing preferences is missing, as well as the entire Conversations choice.

--- In other words, just edit the template you have, add in the icons you choose. Do not copy/paste.

I mean
from
HTML:
<link href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/3.1.1/css/font-awesome.css" rel="stylesheet">
to
HTML:
<link href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/3.2.1/css/font-awesome.css" rel="stylesheet">

Top Bottom