FontAwesome Icons in Visitor Tab & Account Wrapper

FontAwesome Icons in Visitor Tab & Account Wrapper

Ahhh, I see. I've just followed what FontAwesome said in their site, and had it in PAGE_CONTAINER... didn't even know I could move it anywhere... lol

I decided not to edit my navigation_visitor_tab directly because it's just too much work having to go through even more templates.

I'm editing the phrases directly.

so for instance, where it would say personal_details
I go into the phrase and put
<i class="icon-user icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:4px;"></i>Personal Details
hit save and it shows up everywhere even on the account wrapper and Title of the page.

Actually nvm that looks messy in the browser tab.

I'm not seeing my twitter and google integration icons!

And I don't see twitter and google code in this add-on...

I'm using this add-on: http://xenforo.com/community/resour...oogle-and-steam-in-sidebar-visitor-panel.651/

If someone can help me out how to show twitter and google integration icons.

Last edited:
Anyone know if font awesome ever plans to add a steam icon? I don't like the idea of adding yet another css file just for that icon. He has every other social icon.

Yeah I am using 4.01. You have to use a different syntax now. Anyway I already posted there but he doesn't reply on the steam request and the original request is old. I'm just using the gears icon instead for now.

Matthew, it doesn't appear that you've posted new code. I'd like to switch to FontAwesome 4.0.3. Don't mind doing the code change myself, but thought to check here first.

Top Bottom