FontAwesome Icons in Visitor Tab & Account Wrapper

FontAwesome Icons in Visitor Tab & Account Wrapper

For those who are using XenMedia
To change profile page icon
Find and replace in EWRmedio_Watch_Wrapper with :

Code:
<li><a
    class="{xen:if "{$selectedKey} == 'alerts/watchMedia'", 'secondaryContent', 'primaryContent'}"
    href="{xen:link watched/media}"><i class="icon-play icon-large  icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:7px;"></i>{xen:phrase watched_media}</a></li>

Can't find the template to change the icon in the top user panel.

In the same way if you want to change the Quick Navigation in-menu icons :

Look in quick_navigation_menu

Replace code between

Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">

</div>

By

Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link members, $visitor}"><i class="icon-user icon-large icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:8px;"></i>{xen:phrase your_profile}</a></li>
                        <li><a href="{xen:link account}"><i class="icon-cog icon-large icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:8px;"></i>{xen:phrase your_account}</a></li>
                        <li><a href="{xen:link conversations}"><i class="icon-envelope icon-large icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:8px;"></i>{xen:phrase conversations}</a></li>
                        <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableNewsFeed}"><li><a href="{xen:link account/news-feed}"><i class="icon-rss icon-large icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:8px;"></i>{xen:phrase your_news_feed}</a></li></xen:if>
                    <xen:else />
                        <li><a href="{xen:link login}">{xen:if $xenOptions.registrationSetup.enabled, {xen:phrase log_in_or_sign_up}, {xen:phrase log_in}}</a></li>
                    </xen:if>
                    </ul>
                    <ul>
                        <li><a href="{xen:link help}"><i class="icon-medkit icon-large icon-fixed-width" style="padding-right:8px;"></i>{xen:phrase help}</a></li>
                    </ul>

Screenshot_1.webp

Looks like you have all that info twice. Once with, once without. Also, doesn't look like you have the bootstrap part in the Page Container correctly. Just a guess.

Looks like you have all that info twice. Once with, once without. Also, doesn't look like you have the bootstrap part in the Page Container correctly. Just a guess.

Hmmm. Here's my Page_Container under <head>
Code:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html id="XenForo" lang="{$visitorLanguage.language_code}" dir="{$visitorLanguage.text_direction}" class="Public noJs {xen:if {$visitor.user_id}, 'LoggedIn', 'LoggedOut'} {xen:if {$sidebar}, 'Sidebar', 'NoSidebar'}" xmlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml">
<head>
<xen:hook name="page_container_head">
    <meta charset="utf-8" />
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge,chrome=1" />
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width" />
    <xen:if is="{$requestPaths.fullBasePath}">
        <base href="{$requestPaths.fullBasePath}" />
        <script><xen:comment>/* Chrome bug and for Google cache */</xen:comment>
            var _b = document.getElementsByTagName('base')[0], _bH = "{xen:jsescape $requestPaths.fullBasePath}";
            if (_b && _b.href != _bH) _b.href = _bH;
        </script>
    </xen:if>

<title><xen:if is="{$title}">{xen:raw $title} | {$xenOptions.boardTitle}<xen:else />{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</xen:if></title>

<noscript><style>.JsOnly { display: none !important; }</style></noscript>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css.php?css=xenforo,form,public&amp;style={xen:urlencode $_styleId}&amp;dir={$visitorLanguage.text_direction}&amp;d={$visitorStyle.last_modified_date}" />
    <!--XenForo_Require:CSS-->
    {xen:helper ignoredCss, {$visitor.ignoredUsers}}

<xen:include template="google_analytics" />
    <xen:include template="page_container_js_head" />

<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="{xen:phrase rss_feed_for_x, 'title={$xenOptions.boardTitle}'}" href="{xen:link forums/-/index.rss}" />
    <xen:if is="{$pageDescription.content} AND !{$pageDescription.skipmeta} AND !{$head.description}"><meta name="description" content="{xen:string wordTrim, {xen:helper stripHtml, {xen:raw $pageDescription.content}}, 200}" /></xen:if>
    <xen:if is="{$head}"><xen:foreach loop="$head" value="$headElement">{xen:raw $headElement}</xen:foreach></xen:if>
</xen:hook>
<link href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/3.1.1/css/font-awesome.css" rel="stylesheet">
</head>

As far as doubling up, I'm not sure where you mean.

I think I see what you're talking about. Still not sure why the icons aren't showing up though.

Hmmm... well, I know for fact you have the same bit of code twice in that Navigation thingy. Not sure if the icons are called correctly, or why those random ones are appearing.

Are you using TMS by chance?

Hmmm... well, I know for fact you have the same bit of code twice in that Navigation thingy. Not sure if the icons are called correctly, or why those random ones are appearing.

Are you using TMS by chance?

Yeah, I realized it after I went back and looked at the template again. I accidentally copied/pasted twice. Got that fixed now, but the icons still aren't showing up.

No, no TMS. I went in and edited them directly.

Try moving the link directly under <head>

I had one site it would only work there, and on another, only work at the bottom. Not sure why. Too much code for me to figure out. Haha.

Top Bottom